Author Topic: Error Opening Max File  (Read 2521 times)

2013-03-23, 07:28:58

kumodot

• Active Users
  • Corona ADDICTED and Evangelist
    • View Profile
    • Kumodot
     My coworker imported a model of mine (with corona materials), and his computer doesnt have corona installed. Then he saved this scene and i tried to open the same scene on my machine (with Corona installed).

Got a bunch of errors and the file cant be opened anymore on my machine. The same file open on the machines without corona installed...

Very Strange. :(

Windows7 and Max 2013.
Your Portuguese is worse than my english.
--------------------------------------------
3DGeneralist/Vfx Supervisor

2013-03-23, 07:51:18
Reply #1

white

• Active Users
    • View Profile
...have yout tried to merge the scene...if you have worked with alpha v3 and change to v4, you have to merge the scene...

2013-03-23, 17:32:30
Reply #2

kumodot

• Active Users
  • Corona ADDICTED and Evangelist
    • View Profile
    • Kumodot

I got this problem before opening a V3 on a V4 3dsmax, merge workd, but now it´s not the same case.

1- I made the scene using V4 on my machine.
    2- My coworker opened the scene (Don´t have any corona on his machine). Max pops up some alert messages while openning the scene but opens ok.
    3- My Coworked made some changes on the scene (Just tweak a little animation) and saved the scene again;
    4- Now i CAN´T open the scene on My Max (corona v4) anymore. Using Merge it "kind of work" but the scene seems a little corrupted;

I don´t know if it´s easy to the Devs to reproduce this. You need 2 3dsmax installed (with and without Corona)...

Your Portuguese is worse than my english.
--------------------------------------------
3DGeneralist/Vfx Supervisor