Author Topic: Color Tint resets to blue  (Read 7860 times)

2019-06-21, 13:10:04

JG_monomiru

• Active Users
  • JG
    • View Profile
    • www.gehrcken.de
I today realized the Rendering is appearing in a blueish color tint? Seems like if i do batch-rendering the color-tint resets to a blueish tone each time.
Not sure what it caused it - just started to appearing in various scenes it did worked correctly a week before.

Only thing that happend was the occasional Windows Update and installing of a new Wacom Driver.

Corona 3 Hotfix 2 and 3Dsmax 2018 latest update.
« Last Edit: 2019-06-21, 13:22:50 by Jens_Gehrcken »

2019-06-21, 14:48:09
Reply #1

JG_monomiru

• Active Users
  • JG
    • View Profile
    • www.gehrcken.de
it seems there is some glitch in that specific scene - still even when merging it into another scene.

But opening another  working scene from a different project some weeks before and rendering it, nothing strange occurs.

2019-06-24, 08:33:24
Reply #2

JG_monomiru

• Active Users
  • JG
    • View Profile
    • www.gehrcken.de
I finally figured what caused it - The White Balance setting in Max' Phsyical Camera were on a different setting, which i usually don't ever touch. Seems it was accidently set to 3200K instead of 6500K.

Sorry for confusing you.

2019-06-24, 09:54:26
Reply #3

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Another vote for "always use the Corona Camera" ;)
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2019-07-03, 09:19:46
Reply #4

JG_monomiru

• Active Users
  • JG
    • View Profile
    • www.gehrcken.de
TomG

yes you might be right - it was confusing me, that the camera post-processing isn't overriding that "white balancing" in physical camera, maybe i should have turned on Tone-Mapping in camera modifyer.

About corona camera - i kind of stuck to using standard max physical camera to have it interchangeable with Vray - not sure yet, if Vray can handle Corona-Camera or vice-versa.