Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Resolved Bugs

Corona 7 Displacement - Not solved completely yet?

(1/5) > >>

Dionysios.TS:
Hi,

well, I think the Displacement issues are not 100% resolved.
This is what I've noticed till now:

1. On heavy scenes, it happened twice, the render started relatively fast (no parsing issues) but all the objects that have a displacement map were disappeared from the render.
I attached an image where this happened for the second time. No road, some trees are missing, no walls, ecc.

2. Sometimes parsing times are ok, but not always. This behavior is not constant.

Thanks and have a nice evening!

Dionysios -

rowmanns:
Hi!

That definitely doesn't look right :( Would you be able to send this scene to me I would like to investigate it asap?

Can you also confirm your computer specification?

Thanks,

Rowan

Dionysios.TS:

--- Quote from: rowmanns on 2021-02-23, 11:14:37 ---Hi!

That definitely doesn't look right :( Would you be able to send this scene to me I would like to investigate it asap?

Can you also confirm your computer specification?

Thanks,

Rowan

--- End quote ---

Hi Rowan,

today I have no parsing slow downs like yesterday by the way. Very weird...
In any case, I can send you all the scene so you can investigate better. It's still a WIP but I warn you that the file will be quite big cause of the textures, (6GB with textures packed).
I'll send you a private message with the link once everything is packed and uploaded.

My specs are:

AMD Ryzen 5950X
128GB Ram
Gigabyte Aorus Master X570
GPU 3080 RTX
2 NVMe + 5 SSD

Win 10 updated to the last version
3ds Max 2021 updated to the last version
iToo Forest Beta 7

I'll get back to you ASAP.

Dionysios -

Dionysios.TS:
PM is sent to you.

Dionysios -

rowmanns:
Hi,

So far I was not able to reproduce this issue. I rendered the scene 20 times and each time it rendered correctly..

Do you get any warning or error messages during rendering?

At this point I would maybe suggest resetting your 3ds Max ENU folder, I experienced some strangeness like this in the past where resetting this folder helped.

As always, do make a backup of this folder first so you can go back if you need. See the following for instructions on how to do this: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/3ds-max/learn-explore/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/Resetting-3ds-Max-3ds-Max-Design.html

Rowan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version