Author Topic: Free material library + 9GBs of free models - Blender with Corona  (Read 34526 times)

2019-07-26, 11:38:38

monkriss

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hey everyone,

I've got a website offering tons of freebies for Blender with Corona. Including an asset manager which works with Corona too :). (including HDR support)

Feel free to check it out!

www.imeshh.com

As a side note, congratz to Blender for getting funding from Ubisoft and Epic games. Really cool to see Ubisoft using Blender as its primary software in some of its studios. Its slowly becoming industry standard. HINT HINT Corona team ;)

2019-07-26, 12:33:39
Reply #1

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
I am not accusing anyone of anything, just want to clarify things: can you please send a link to the license for those files? Where do they come from?
The reason I am asking is that often people are sharing various assets without specifying what exactly can be done with them - for example, can they be used for personal or commercial works? Can they be shared with 3rd parties? What is the required credit?
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2019-07-26, 15:40:35
Reply #2

monkriss

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Sorry yes to clarify these are all assets made by me and a partner.

You can use them in personal and commercial projects for visualisation purposes, just do not redistribute them. They can be shared with someone else if you need to share a 3D project for work, just make sure the iMeshh asset is labelled with iMeshh.com somewhere.