Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Off-Topic / Freedom of connections: dating for open relationships
« Last post by zepedro on Today at 17:33:03 »
Make dating stress-free and enjoyable with the best casual dating experience.
Dangerous liaison. Looking for a partner for risky dating
Authentic Damsels
Prime casual Dating
Hello Tom, there are tons of vray materials, I am very sorry but I do not have time. (it's the last Cosmos update the problem for sure, yesterday it worked fine)
Best regards
[C4D] Resolved Bugs / Re: Cosmos browser / not Corona 11 Materials
« Last post by TomG on Today at 16:23:55 »
Same would apply, "please submit a ticket, with the log file attached as well as the name of the material. The specific message I link to has the documentation on where to find the log file." as this would need to go to the Cosmos team. Thanks!
Hello, same problem with last Cosmos update, vray materials are back !
Mac Studio M1 Ultra
C4D 2024.4.0
Corona 11 hotfix 2
[Max] I need help! / Re: How do I .. In chaos scatter
« Last post by maru on Today at 16:05:48 »
2. You can create simple box and assign empty Corona rayswitch material to it. The scatter will treat the box like regular object, but it won't be visible in render.

...or a Corona Physical/Legacy Mtl with 0 opacity :)
Hi, what you are seeing here is the UHD Cache solution. You should not be seeing that. :)
It sometimes happens when effects like glossy reflection/refraction or translucency are at play.
To fix that, you can try going to Render Setup > Performance > UHD Cache and:
- changing preset to "animation (flicker-free)"
- and/or changing precision to a higher value (I would advise trying with 2 first, and if that doesn't help, slowly increasing it further and checking the result)
[Max] I need help! / Re: License Server HELL
« Last post by maru on Today at 15:49:28 »
Please keep in mind that we have dedicated teams of ninjas who can help with licensing/payment/other issues. If it's urgent and/or frustrating, the best way to get help is by contacting us at https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
This was reported before and it's a 3ds Max issue, not Corona. If you have some scene objects referenced in your render settings (e.g. LightMix or Render Elements), those references are not saved in 3ds Max Render Presets. You can check that with other renderers. Sorry, but we cannot do anything about it.
You can animate the radio button in the Corona Select Material or Corona Select Map. (check out the attached video)
[Max] I need help! / Re: Fireflies!!
« Last post by maru on Today at 15:33:59 »
For how long are you rendering your image? (how many passes)
If you are still getting fireflies after ~50 passes, that could mean that your scene is built with some kind of mistake. It could be a highly reflective surface reflecting some strong light, a light with too high intensity, LightMix, or many other things. You can check some troubleshooting ideas here: https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/articles/4528247036305-How-to-get-rid-of-excessive-noise

If you are unable to find the root of the issue by yourself, please send us a support ticket and attach your scene to it (archived with all assets): https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10