Author Topic: Grass Kit 5 for C4D (VRAY, REDSHIFT, CORONA, PHYSICAL)  (Read 4043 times)

2021-01-21, 20:07:13

BossCo

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello dear friends…

I wish to present to you the latest update of Grass Kit brings supports for five render engines (Vray 3.7, Vray 5, C4D Physical renderer, Corona, and Redshift) and Cinema 4D R23 support all in one package. This update is also much faster, and it brings some new options like slope and altitude clipping and clones collision.
Thanks a lot for all your support and I hope you will enjoy using it…

To purchase visit this link:

https://gumroad.com/bossco

2021-01-29, 14:04:14
Reply #1

Pepelecrabb

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Is there an upgrade path? I just bought the previous version 4.5.

2021-01-30, 12:00:40
Reply #2

BossCo

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Is there an upgrade path? I just bought the previous version 4.5.

I've sent an email to everyone who bought version 4.5 with a 50% discount code...
If you did not receive it please send me a mail and I will send you a new code.

All the best,
Bosko L.

2021-02-07, 13:15:16
Reply #3

BossCo

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello dear friends… Just wish to inform you that there is a new update for the latest version of Grass Kit 5. Some of the customers reported bugs in v5, and I tried to fix them all with this update.

Please replace the previous .lib4d file with a new one. If you did not receive a notification from my gumroad store please contact me on my email.

Bugs fixed:
Long parsing time for Corona version with a large number of clones
Disappearing clones on Vray 3.7 and Physical render when using clippers
Some other minor bugs and fixes

I also added a new option (requested by some users)
Random cloners height for each type of grass

Thank you again for using GK, and for all your support…

All the best,
Bosko L.

2021-12-05, 16:31:21
Reply #4

Atlantis

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello Bosko

I love Grass Kit and use it very often. The only problem I have is that you never answer to any support requests.
Not by email, not in forums, not in Youtube. It's impossible to get in contact with you.
I once had to buy GrassKit twice within 1 day because I first downloaded a wrong version and you never answered my request to change the version number. Now my last unanswered question was, if you plan to update GrassKit to work with Cinema R25...
No offense, but a minimum level of support would be nice. It's not a free tool after all.

« Last Edit: 2021-12-06, 13:12:40 by Atlantis »