Author Topic: Shadows of Ghost Town  (Read 1664 times)

2019-06-01, 10:27:33

Mohammadreza Mohseni

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Hi everybody, this is my latest render⁣

🔻 title: "𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐨𝐰𝐧"⁣

a personal project of mine that I have done with passion and joy to illustrate my imagination after quite some time.⁣

For this peice, I have used:⁣
#3dsMax, #Corona, #Photoshop, #Substance_Painter, #RizomUV, #RailClone⁣

hope you like it.⁣

my instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/mohseni.mr/

« Last Edit: 2019-06-01, 21:49:32 by Mohammadreza Mohseni »

2019-06-15, 09:04:19
Reply #1

Mohammadreza Mohseni

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
one of my scripts that I have used in this project.

🔴 Substance Painter Batch Loader⁣

My latest 3dsMax script (using .NET controls) to load multiple texture sets that generated using substance default export presets for #ChaosGroup #VRay and #Corona render engines then create material based on the engine you choose using those texture sets with correct gamma applied.⁣

there is also an option to add color correction node for greater control ⁣

you can create a new view for the slate material editor and put created material into it to help you organize in a better way⁣

if your texture sets have an emissive channel for emitting light you have also an option to create Corona or VRay light material instead of the default material⁣

if you do not want default 3dsMax bitmap loader you can use VRayHdri loader for VRay and CoronaBitmap for Corona renderer (actually it is the script default behavior)⁣

you can also control blur for all three bitmap loader, separately for diffuse and all other channels⁣

#autodesk #chaosgroup #substance3d #3dsmax #corona #vray #substance_painter #3dsmaxscript #script #scriptspot #agentsofchaos ⁣#MadeWithSubstance #substancepainter

« Last Edit: 2019-06-15, 09:10:10 by Mohammadreza Mohseni »