Author Topic: Preset resolution buttons in interactive VFB  (Read 2674 times)

2018-08-02, 17:37:52

actrask

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • actrask.com
Sort of like this: https://imgur.com/ufbcY8P

I think this will help with being able to go back and A/B something without all the size-mismatches.

2018-08-02, 19:01:11
Reply #1

Frood

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Rakete GmbH
For me too many UI elements personally. It would be enough to have some option to resize the VFB to the size of a specific history item (which has the size mismatch).

Usually RMB and LMB are reserved for A/B selection. But in case of a item with size mismatch, there could be "Resize to this item" or similar. Or a double click could trigger it; text in preview would then be "Size Mismatch [size], double click to fit" - I don't mind.

Any option would be welcome because yes, it's cumbersome to twiddle with it to get the correct size of old items because for some reason VFB size changed during work.

So a +0.5 from me :)

Good Luck

Never underestimate the power of a well placed level one spell.

2018-08-02, 19:36:29
Reply #2

actrask

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • actrask.com
But in case of a item with size mismatch, there could be "Resize to this item" or similar. Or a double click could trigger it; text in preview would then be "Size Mismatch [size], double click to fit" - I don't mind.

Yes, perfect, anything like that :)

2018-08-08, 15:33:09
Reply #3

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Thanks for your report, we've acknowledged it and we will be discussing the proper way to implement it. We'll be sure to let you know once any specific news are available.
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2021-10-21, 11:17:38
Reply #4

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
(Report ID=CRMAX-1071)
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us