Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Gallery / Re: CGI HOUSE IN SAUDI ARABIA
« Last post by onb.artdesign on Today at 13:44:03 »
Dude, you should spend some time with the burrs. :(
[C4D] I need help! / Re: Translucency on Mult-Pass Masks
« Last post by maru on Today at 13:41:09 »
Hi, it looks like you forgot to attach your image. :)
Without it, it's very hard to imagine what exactly you are doing and what effect you are after (at least for me).
[C4D] Daily Builds / Re: Last daily download issues
« Last post by Rutg3r on Today at 13:31:54 »
It is working fine here as well. The files are hosted at Google, so I don't think we can do anything about it. It's probably an issue with your OS, antivirus, or ISP.

Agree, I've successfully downloaded from another machine, same network, same ISP.
Strange behaviour, I don't run any antivirus, I'm on Sonoma 14.4.1, no updates or new software since last daily.

Try to put the object (with the Material / CoronaMultiMap applied) on top of your hierarchy - on the first position in the Outliner / Objects list. Your problem sounds somewhat like we faced a few months ago and this was the solution to that. Really random stuff. Maybe this workaround helps with your situation too. :D We had a Cloner that changed random values ...

Edit: Just saw that your problem is within Max. Sorry! We're working with C4D .. but maybe it works even in another software. :)
« Last post by maru on Today at 13:23:55 »
It is working fine here as well. The files are hosted at Google, so I don't think we can do anything about it. It's probably an issue with your OS, antivirus, or ISP.
« Last post by Rutg3r on Today at 13:19:05 »
Under safari I've the file in my download path but it remain stucked at 0%.
Under Chrome I got message that says "Impossible to download" and nothing, neither a partial file come to download folder. Just to check, I can't download also previous dailies (that I've just downloaded before with no issues).

« Last post by TomG on Today at 12:59:00 »
Working fine here - can you explain more about what happens for you?

https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php?topic=41877.msg224093#msg224093
[C4D] I need help! / Re: Corona VFB vs Picture Viewer
« Last post by James Vella on Today at 12:56:56 »
Ah I see so its the M1 Studio. Then yeah you are right about 2x faster.

Maybe have a read through the threadripper thread, I remember someone saying they turned something off in bios or something. Could be related. Im just guessing until someone else can chime in.
[C4D] Daily Builds / Last daily download issues
« Last post by Rutg3r on Today at 12:51:41 »
For some reason I can't download last daily, Mac and Win. Tried with Safari and Chrome.
Can you check?
News or findings will show up in a daily build as a "we hope this fixes...." ;) Or if something comes up where we'd appreciate a test "if you disable this in the BIOS..." or similar. So that is when it all becomes relevant for folks to test things - up until then while we are testing internally, there won't be any news.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10