Author Topic: Better 'progress' integration with Deadline...  (Read 1408 times)

2019-05-16, 23:27:08

Njen

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Cyan Eyed
One handy little feature that Vray has with Deadline is that the little progress bar for a Task shows the percentage of the image complete, as well as the bar itself that changes from green to blue based on the percentage. With Corona, it's an all or nothing UI feedback, where all tasks in progress show 0% complete until the frame finishes. It would be a nice update to the UI if the progress bar for the task shows dynamic information when using Corona with Deadline.

Thanks!

2019-05-17, 08:36:20
Reply #1

FlorianW.

• Active Users
    • View Profile
i requested that a couple of times before. They just have to connect the remaining time setting from corona to the progress bar in deadline. As far as i know Corona have contacted them multiple times but they haven't done that yet. Well not all software developers are as quick as corona dev's :)
3dsMax 2021 - Corona 5

2019-05-17, 23:46:55
Reply #2

Njen

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Cyan Eyed
Ahh. Well then maybe I'll contact the Deadline dev's and see if I can put my weight on it. After all, my name (Ryan Grobins) is in the 'About' window for Deadline (or was, as of version 10, they removed all of the dev's names). The reason being that I worked at Frantic Films 15 years ago where Deadline was being developed, so I was an early tester.

2019-05-23, 13:23:51
Reply #3

Attila Cselovszki

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi, just a sneak peek :)
In the Pulze Render Manager this function is implemented by default for Corona as well. You will be able to check it soon..
For more info please visit: https://pulze.io/products/render-manager
Best,
Attila