Author Topic: Kickstarter project to fund development of sketchup plugin  (Read 33349 times)

2017-08-28, 12:58:32
Reply #15

sunlooksgreen

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Do I have to ask for an extension? To wich mail? My login pass don't work anymore

2017-08-28, 16:56:56
Reply #16

valerostudio

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Read the blogs guys. Chaos Group is going to be involved in this plugin very soon.

2017-08-28, 17:55:26
Reply #18

Ante Olic

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I have seen you are moving to bigger office. Have you found new team for Sketchup plugin development, and now you need large space?
« Last Edit: 2017-08-28, 18:04:56 by Ante Olic »
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 930 @ 2,80GHz

2017-08-28, 18:32:03
Reply #19

spadestick

• Active Users
    • View Profile

2017-08-29, 00:38:46
Reply #20

Ahmed0

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Guys corona is now part of CHAOS GROUP, red the news, surely we will have a official release soon! waiting for some official post over here =)

2017-08-29, 09:42:56
Reply #21

Ryuu

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • Michal
    • View Profile
Regarding licensing, we've had some problems with the license activation for alpha/beta programs on the new website. It should all be fixed now. If you are still having licensing problems, please contact Maru here on the forum.

Do you guys need the programmer to work in your office, or can they work remotely?

Yeah, now that we have the new shiny offices, it would be a total waste to hire guys that work remotely :) Jokes aside, we've had some bad experience with people working remotely and we prefer being able to discuss technical problems face to face using whiteboards as that leads to fastest resolution of any issues.

I have seen you are moving to bigger office. Have you found new team for Sketchup plugin development, and now you need large space?

We moved in anticipation of doubling the development team, as has been outlined in the M&A announcement. To be honest, we need to add a few new people to 3ds Max and C4D teams first. We're swamped with work already and have trouble meeting deadlines because of it. Any other projects need to wait until more people become available.

Guys corona is now part of CHAOS GROUP, red the news, surely we will have a official release soon! waiting for some official post over here =)

I'm not sure if my sarcasm detector works correctly in this case :) Well, even if we got 2-3 new guys working on the plugin today, we'll still be months away from any kind of official release.

2017-08-29, 13:01:18
Reply #22

jiminy-billy-bob

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Do you guys need the programmer to work in your office, or can they work remotely?

Yeah, now that we have the new shiny offices, it would be a total waste to hire guys that work remotely :) Jokes aside, we've had some bad experience with people working remotely and we prefer being able to discuss technical problems face to face using whiteboards as that leads to fastest resolution of any issues.
Got it. Then I understand why you might have trouble finding people :)

2017-09-06, 15:53:03
Reply #23

valerostudio

• Active Users
    • View Profile
If folks have been part of the VRay for SketchUp beta team, will they get the opportunity to work on the Corona/VRay inside of SketchUp beta team?

2017-09-09, 22:03:13
Reply #24

franm

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I'm really enjoying using this program.  I'm doing the same thing I always do, making the same effort, certainly that I did with Maxwell, but it looks BETTER. 

2017-09-11, 21:44:07
Reply #25

franm

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I wish there were a way a Corona light material could be added to the last release.  That would keep me busy for months.  Probably not possible but just thought I'd ask.

2017-09-12, 05:56:17
Reply #26

spadestick

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Ryuu, I'm glad the Sketchup plug-in is still on the horizon and has not been canned... thanks for all this anyway