Author Topic: CoronaCameraMod + photographic exposure + photometric emission units  (Read 53094 times)

2013-12-03, 09:59:05
Reply #60

kurantransfer

• Active Users
  • great software
    • View Profile
I am a licensed user of Arion and Octane. I thought, at that moment, Gpu rendering would be the future of archviz. But when i tested corona, i saw that there was still hope for Cpu rendering. I also feel cheated by gpu rendering solutions cause they are saying that they are very very fast against  cpu solutions. For example arion seems to not release a major upgrade for its maxlive plugin 14 months after its initial release.( I guess they are waiting for  christmas holiday) Both arion and octanes 3dsmax interactivity and integration level are nothing compared to Corona. Your software is the major opponent of V-ray and i think will be when it will become commercial. And it is hard to believe that it is coded by one single man. When i think of this i feel more cheated by gpu solutions cause when they  integrate features to their software ,they act like it is a blessing from heavens. Thanks to the programmer of this succesful software. You have made us open our eyes.

2014-01-27, 03:59:37
Reply #61

egoroshe

• Users
    • View Profile
Will Depth of field settings remain only in the Render Setup?