Author Topic: Starting with corona - help  (Read 2503 times)

2014-12-06, 04:35:11

andomar

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi corona lovers, seeing your works with this great rendeer, i decided start to play with corona, but i can`t get good results, i don know if i`m doing something incorrect or what, please help with those asks:
1. render times are too long for get see some details  specially in exterior grass, there is a way to acelerate o reduce the time?.
2. i don`t get control good results with corona sun, recomend some settings for sun day?
3. Corona scatter start to be slow with  173 k objetcs, viewport and render seem to be more slow, it is normal?
4. for save i forget put 2.2 on gamma, there are one option for do it automatically?
5. all renders i got too noisier, what is the average for get a render with no noise?
Pd. i made all materialls manual, without material converter converter, and there are scenes from internet (sketchup).

2014-12-10, 06:32:33
Reply #1

andomar

• Active Users
    • View Profile
An update, more practice, another tree file, i think is better.
An ask: there are a way to set each camera with diferent values?, at the moment i can see the settgins are for all the cameras.

2014-12-10, 08:52:34
Reply #2

subpixelsk

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • johny.mrazko.visualization
you can add coronacammod to a modifier stack of every camera and change values there :)