Author Topic: interactriv render in archicad22 wont stop untill i close archicad  (Read 2596 times)

2018-11-20, 15:25:35

Ehabhd

• Active Users
  • Life is a good journey
    • View Profile
i think there is a bug in  interactive render that wont let me stop it
EHABHD Corona Renderer user ARCHICAD,CINEMA4D

2018-11-20, 21:12:12
Reply #1

jessicaluchesi

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I had the opposing problem... the render would sometimes simply freeze over, and not refresh anymore, until the window was closed and opened again, almost like a "reset" of the render.

2018-11-21, 17:23:54
Reply #2

jessicaluchesi

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Now I am having the same issue, not only with interactive render... the render did stop when the stop button was pressed, but the start button was not enabled, and the stop button is still active for selection, as if it was still running and we still had to confirm we want the process to stop, the stats say it stopped, but I cannot start again unless I close and reopen Archicad. Just opening and closing the Corona windows ( either one ) won't re-enable the start button, the process remains frozen until Archicad is re-initiated.

Not sure what is causing, but now I am testing a project I already had which has a good density of lights and transparent materials ( a sort of glass house ). I want to spend some time today constructing a simpler model just to test these issues later ( as well as study Archicad -> Blender transitions, as so far I am having problems with UVW texturing on Blender from Archicad models... but it doesn't make sense to remodel things again ).

I am running Archicad 22 Solo Build 4024 INT on a Core i7 4720, 16GB memory, nVidia 980M GTX Board With 4Gb VRAM Driver 416.34
« Last Edit: 2018-11-21, 18:13:51 by jessicaluchesi »

2018-11-22, 17:03:33
Reply #3

Jan Špaček

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Thank you for the bug report and for the detailed information! I encountered similar issues and I made a fix that may solve the problem for you. I will let you know when I release the updated version, which should happen tomorrow.

2018-11-23, 16:10:50
Reply #4

Jan Špaček

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
I've just released the updated version: https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php?topic=22536.0, can you please check whether the problem has been solved?

2018-11-27, 11:08:20
Reply #5

Ehabhd

• Active Users
  • Life is a good journey
    • View Profile
sorry for the time i have taken to replay but  (i think its fixed)  Aldo i have to do more testing on complex project  best wishes thanks
EHABHD Corona Renderer user ARCHICAD,CINEMA4D