Author Topic: Bedroom  (Read 4561 times)

2020-02-09, 09:10:44

parisa.pn

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Day and night render, hope u like it ;)
3D Max, Corona, Photoshop

03 day_Post by
parisa panahi, on Flickr

03night by parisa panahi, on Flickr

04_day by parisa panahi, on Flickr

04_night by parisa panahi, on Flickr

05_Post day_Post by parisa panahi, on Flickr

05_Post night by parisa panahi, on Flickr

2020-02-11, 14:51:07
Reply #1

JViz

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Behance
your work is very good. your materials look correct and the lighting and composition are also very good.
but, your images look flat with no contrast. are you using something like between 2 and 5 highlight compression and 2 to 5 contrast or something like that? you are missing some photoshop editing. mess with the curves in photoshop contrast cameraraw and saturation, push your images. you'll be amazed by how different and punchy the images will look. I took the liberty to edit two random images of yours. very quick edits two minutes for each image and they look much more interesting. no magic, it's contrast HC shadow lift blacks whites saturation etc.
Although a purist, my work is anything but.
https://www.behance.net/ImageInnate

2020-02-11, 15:35:12
Reply #2

Designerman77

• Active Users
    • View Profile
your work is very good. your materials look correct and the lighting and composition are also very good.
but, your images look flat with no contrast. are you using something like between 2 and 5 highlight compression and 2 to 5 contrast or something like that? you are missing some photoshop editing. mess with the curves in photoshop contrast cameraraw and saturation, push your images. you'll be amazed by how different and punchy the images will look. I took the liberty to edit two random images of yours. very quick edits two minutes for each image and they look much more interesting. no magic, it's contrast HC shadow lift blacks whites saturation etc.

Yep, was thinking the same about those renders.
Great that you share your knowledge with people!

2020-02-11, 16:29:23
Reply #3

JViz

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Behance

it's alright sharing is caring lol

2020-02-12, 17:32:49
Reply #4

Designerman77

• Active Users
    • View Profile

Big thumbs up to you !

it's alright sharing is caring lol

2020-02-13, 16:33:56
Reply #5

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
I guess it comes down to taste, as I prefer the originals and find the edits lose the warmth and welcoming nature of the originals :)
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2020-02-13, 17:17:21
Reply #6

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
I guess it comes down to taste, as I prefer the originals and find the edits lose the warmth and welcoming nature of the originals :)

Same here. I maybe would like to see originals slightly brighter, but that's about it.
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2020-02-13, 17:23:08
Reply #7

JViz

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Behance

the edits are quick edits just to try something different, but yeah it does come down to taste. linear images appeal to some for sure.

2020-02-15, 15:25:47
Reply #8

parisa.pn

• Active Users
    • View Profile

Well thank u so much for ur attention and ur comment, to be honest i used photoshop and specially cameraraw and i was trying to make a realistic render, i have already used saturation, curves and the other options, to me it seemed to be good but i know that the others may have another idea, i respect to ur idea and i’m grateful for ur time for editing some of my renders, i will pay more attention to saturation as u said😉 tnxx😊🙏🏼

2020-02-15, 15:30:05
Reply #9

parisa.pn

• Active Users
    • View Profile

Somehow i agree with u, i prefer the originals but taste is different from person to person, but i’m glad that both of u share ur idea about my renders,

2020-02-17, 09:07:51
Reply #10

JViz

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Behance

Well thank u so much for ur attention and ur comment, to be honest i used photoshop and specially cameraraw and i was trying to make a realistic render, i have already used saturation, curves and the other options, to me it seemed to be good but i know that the others may have another idea, i respect to ur idea and i’m grateful for ur time for editing some of my renders, i will pay more attention to saturation as u said😉 tnxx😊🙏🏼

amazing! keep doing what you're doing you're killing it!

2020-02-18, 21:03:16
Reply #11

parisa.pn

• Active Users
    • View Profile

amazing! keep doing what you're doing you're killing it!

Thank u so much, that's nice of u :)