Author Topic: Support have not responded and now license has expired  (Read 1096 times)

2023-07-05, 14:10:34

shegold

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I received an email last year that my license renewal price would change. It had two prices and wasn't clear which would be the actual renewal cost. I asked support to confirm which one would be my renewal price as my renewal date was approaching and the cost of renewal was not listed in my account. They never got back to me and now my license has expired. Can someone from support PLEASE let me know how much my renewal is? I don't have a bottomless bank account and need to plan ahead. My license has expired now but only because support has not responded to any of my requests for info. Can anyone help? I have projects outstanding because of this.

2023-07-05, 14:50:31
Reply #1

Beanzvision

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Bengamin
    • View Profile
    • Cormats
Hi there, Sorry to hear of your experience. Could you please share the ticket number with me?
Bengamin Jerrems l
Portfolio l Click me!

2023-07-05, 15:34:32
Reply #2

shegold

• Active Users
    • View Profile

2023-07-05, 16:07:57
Reply #3

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Hello, we wanted to take a moment to inform you about an ongoing internal systems maintenance that is currently affecting our support operations.

Due to this maintenance process, there may be a delay in our response times. We understand that timely assistance is crucial to your experience with our service, and we want to assure you that we are working diligently to address each and every inquiry as quickly as possible.

Please bear with us during this period, as we are making every effort to minimize any inconvenience caused. We truly appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to resolve all outstanding matters.
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us