Author Topic: Help for C4D Corona Renderer export to After Effects  (Read 1819 times)

2020-11-14, 08:25:53

super7

• Users
    • View Profile
Hi all,

My background is compositing in After Effects and Photoshop, I usually have 3D artist supplying me elements to composite. I’m on my own with this one so I’m very new to C4D and Corona Renderer but willing to learn.

I need some help with exporting a scene (a still frame render) so I can composite in After Effects. I’m using C4DR18, Corona Renderer version 6 hot fix 1 and After Effects CC2019.

The C4D scene is an a modern interior with a bunch of objects such as chairs, tables and a wall with picture frames etc. Basically what I want to do is render the scene and import it into After Effects so I can replace/swap out the content of the picture frames.

What is the best process for exporting out to After Effects via Corona Renderer with:

1. Corona Camera Data
2. The 3D Plane/Object data for the picture
3. Reflections pass

I’m assuming its using the Corona Compositing tag? If so what is the process beyond this?

Thanks in advance for the help and assistance.

Thanks

Evo

2020-11-15, 02:47:04
Reply #1

super7

• Users
    • View Profile
Hi all,

Good news... I have now found the answers to my own questions :)

Thanks

Evo

2020-12-03, 00:54:09
Reply #2

BigAl3D

• Active Users
    • View Profile
It's always helpful to everyone, especially new users, to post your solution should you solve it yourself. This helps everyone and closes the loop with a nice bow on top.