Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] General Discussion

Activation

(1/1)

celmar:
Hello! Merry Christmas everybody!!!    I can t get a web conne tion wher I am, for my working computer. Just going valleys, with a phone. So I  opy the request code, and go to corona-renderer- customer, but I can just have, as activation code, a very very loooong code. Is it the only way to activate manually???

celmar:
Well, I have a hard time, trying to activate manually. Apparently, the activation code needs a nearly whole page, with O and 0, and it is nearly impossible, even with obsessional neurosis, to copy it without error. I know, sounds easy, well, just try! Really, it would be Helpful to get a momentary code, simpler!!!!!!!

BigAl3D:
I'm not really sure I know what you're talking about as far as licensing goes, but one trick to see characters and numbers more clearly is to paste that info into a text file and change the font to something like these to make things more clear.

Beanzvision:
Hi there,

Can you please try activating using the Corona Licensing Server as mentioned in this article?
https://support.corona-renderer.com/hc/en-us/articles/4403038866193-Corona-Licensing-Server

Beanzvision:
Hi Celmar, did you manage to sort this out?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version