Official Stuff > News

Corona in 2022: new features, visuals, licensing, and more!

<< < (3/7) > >>

Remi_Tribia:
Well... Could you just fix the damn Render To Texture Corona_AO element? It's been more than a year, 2 major releases, and still nothing has changed, you just need to switch 2 colors...
In the meantime we're stuck to version 5.2 to render AO maps... YAY 🥳

TomG:

--- Quote from: Remi_Tribia on 2021-11-24, 18:24:56 ---Well... Could you just fix the damn Render To Texture Corona_AO element? It's been more than a year, 2 major releases, and still nothing has changed, you just need to switch 2 colors...
In the meantime we're stuck to version 5.2 to render AO maps... YAY 🥳

--- End quote ---

Post that in the feedback threads or feature requests please, developers won't necessarily see the request here. Thanks!

GraceKellyPerfect:
I m very interested how Chaos will handle marketing on their site of two products which do the same thing (Vray and Corona). It is like Autodesk situation with Maya and 3ds Max. Hopefully they can flesh out differences of both programs better than autodesk.

davemahi:

--- Quote from: GraceKellyPerfect on 2021-11-30, 21:16:57 ---I m very interested how Chaos will handle marketing on their site of two products which do the same thing (Vray and Corona). It is like Autodesk situation with Maya and 3ds Max. Hopefully they can flesh out differences of both programs better than autodesk.

--- End quote ---

Easy, Corona makes stuff look better than Vray....problem solved hehe :)

frv:
Same way Volkswagen keeps selling Seat & Skoda. After my Volkswagen I drive a Skoda now and am much more pleased with the service & maintenance. Nemetchek has Vectorworks & Archicad. I think its actually an advantage, people like options, Chaos provides.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version