Author Topic: Corona Renderer for ARCHICAD Alpha 4 daily build  (Read 31216 times)

2020-02-17, 09:03:41
Reply #30

alexhajdu

• Former Corona Team Member
  • Active Users
  • SW engineer - ArchiCAD
    • View Profile
I see. Manually remove all Corona*.* files and ACAP_DLL.apx from your addon folder. Then try to install Corona again. There are some files also in AC root directory, but they should cause no troubles. Let me know if that helps.

2020-02-17, 15:49:36
Reply #31

dmk86

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I see. Manually remove all Corona*.* files and ACAP_DLL.apx from your addon folder. Then try to install Corona again. There are some files also in AC root directory, but they should cause no troubles. Let me know if that helps.

I tried deleting all Corona * files. * and ACAP_DLL.apx, does not help. Also deleted the folder in C: \ Program Files \ Corona, everything is useless.

I also tried to unpack alpha 4 and add Corona * files. * and ACAP_DLL.apx to Archicad through the extension manager from the Add-On folder in English, the program perceives them as an incorrect format.

2020-02-17, 16:01:52
Reply #32

tma

• Active Users
    • View Profile
According to the last window, there seems to be an already uploaded corona plugin ! ( did you check if you have not an already uploaded one, or you have left it in the addon or vizualisation folder  )
ARCHICAD 21-22
Corona ArchiCAD Alpha 5

2020-02-17, 19:26:08
Reply #33

dmk86

• Active Users
    • View Profile
According to the last window, there seems to be an already uploaded corona plugin ! ( did you check if you have not an already uploaded one, or you have left it in the addon or vizualisation folder  )

These are files Corona *.  * and ACAP_DLL.apx from alpha 3, they work fine.  I deleted them, but nothing happens!
« Last Edit: 2020-02-17, 19:31:34 by dmk86 »

2020-02-18, 08:35:13
Reply #34

alexhajdu

• Active Users
  • SW engineer - ArchiCAD
    • View Profile
As you can see, in your picture, the yellow warning triangles are pointing to Add-On folder not your localized ones! Please do some proper manual cleaning - remove Corona from Add-on and your localized Add-On folder and install Corona again...
Ah Graphisoft, what a great idea was to localize the folders :((

2020-02-18, 10:04:18
Reply #35

rozky

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Try this:
1. (automatic uninstallation) - Program Files\Corona\Corona for ARCHICAD - Uninstall.exe

2. delete all corona files from  "razsirenija Archicad" folder and all corona files from "add-on" folder. (if the addon folder is only for corona then delete it - you do not need it) Then open - ArchiCAD -addon manager and make sure that corona is NOT on the list.

3. run "corona-Archicad-alpha4-daily-2019-10-07-win"
4. If it is necessary manual copy ArchiCAD files from addon folder to razsirenija Archicad and delete addon folder

Hope this help
Peter
Archicad 8-23CZE, Corona Renderer for Archicad Alpha 5

2020-02-18, 10:06:18
Reply #36

Ole

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I have to manually install Corona for AC22 (Norwegian), but for AC21 (Norwegian) the installer works. In the norwegian Archicad the Add-ons folder is the same as in the international version. As far  as I can see the only folders in the norwegian version with localized names are the library folders, and no addon should place files in those. If you add objects to these you risk inconsistencies in teamwork projects.

Ole

2020-02-18, 18:14:23
Reply #37

dmk86

• Active Users
    • View Profile
As you can see, in your picture, the yellow warning triangles are pointing to Add-On folder not your localized ones! Please do some proper manual cleaning - remove Corona from Add-on and your localized Add-On folder and install Corona again...
Ah Graphisoft, what a great idea was to localize the folders :((

1) I deleted all files, all versions Corona
2)Everything is clean in the program, no plugins Corona
3)Launched the installation of "corona-Archicad-alpha4-daily-2019-10-07-win"
4)Files after installation appear in the folder, but an error appears when loading Archicad. In extension manage, the same errors!

2020-02-18, 22:52:58
Reply #38

tma

• Active Users
    • View Profile
What if you close and restart archicad ( maybe even close&rest Archicad)
ARCHICAD 21-22
Corona ArchiCAD Alpha 5

2020-02-19, 07:22:51
Reply #39

spr0ckets

• Active Users
    • View Profile
What if you close and restart archicad ( maybe even close&rest Archicad)

You mean unplug it and plug it back in?
That always works.

(*sorry.
I couldn't resist.
It was just lying there.
I'm really really sorry.
I'm now going to sit down quietly by myself in the corner, bow my head in shame and think about what I've done.)

2020-02-19, 08:29:43
Reply #40

rozky

• Active Users
    • View Profile
did you run intaller as admin?

« Last Edit: 2020-02-19, 08:49:32 by rozky »
Archicad 8-23CZE, Corona Renderer for Archicad Alpha 5

2020-02-19, 09:27:23
Reply #41

alexhajdu

• Active Users
  • SW engineer - ArchiCAD
    • View Profile
Sorry to hear you still have troubles. Ok, now after clean install, please send screenshots of your AC22 root folder (not addon folder). I've to check out if all libs are in place too..

2020-02-19, 14:13:38
Reply #42

dmk86

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Sorry to hear you still have troubles. Ok, now after clean install, please send screenshots of your AC22 root folder (not addon folder). I've to check out if all libs are in place too..

2020-02-19, 21:02:04
Reply #43

maknu

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Same issue here with build 4 and the missing runtime file. Swedish localization. I've deleted everything except the Corona .lcf libraries. Build 3 works like charm.

2020-02-20, 09:16:29
Reply #44

alexhajdu

• Active Users
  • SW engineer - ArchiCAD
    • View Profile

You have all the necessary files there. What are those folders? For me, it looks like you have 2 Add-Ons folders? Am I right? What is in these folders?

@maknu: We are officially supporting only INT version. Is your Add-On folder also localized?