Author Topic: CGI - exterior  (Read 3724 times)

2015-06-07, 15:28:37

Fugu

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • JW Design
Hi everybody =),

Here is my last CGI - exterior made by photo reference. Architecture by Ernesto Pereiro.

Best regards,

Julia

2015-06-07, 18:34:35
Reply #1

fLuppster

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Ah, i love that piece of architecture. I was planning to render it too. ;) Well done. The grass was done in postproduction, right? You should try to scatter real geometry, looks better.

2015-06-07, 22:31:16
Reply #2

Fugu

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • JW Design
Ah, i love that piece of architecture. I was planning to render it too. ;) Well done. The grass was done in postproduction, right? You should try to scatter real geometry, looks better.

Yeah, architecture of Ernesto Pereiro is wonderful! Thank you for cc! Grass inside the garden is made by scatter, but back - is picture. I should do better next time! Thank you :)

2015-06-07, 22:47:22
Reply #3

fLuppster

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Okay, i see the problem now: The grass patches are just oversized, so they are cascading. Just decrease the size and everything is ok. :)

2015-06-07, 23:17:05
Reply #4

Fugu

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • JW Design

2015-06-08, 15:03:58
Reply #5

Image Box Studios

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • IMAGE BOX STUDIOS
Hi....very nice work...building architecture is nice. and i see here are very few women, who are active on corona forum(2%-3%). i request to all the ladies please come over here and show us your talent. as i noticed in the whole world, most of ladies,who are working in arch viz. industry come from Russian federation, Ukraine and Belarus.

BTW Corona renderer is getting more and more popular in above mentioned countries.

Thank you.

2015-06-08, 15:40:55
Reply #6

Fugu

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • JW Design
Thank you very much =) These tendency really exist.

By the way, I`m from Estonia :)