Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] General Discussion

General Stability on OSX

(1/2) > >>

masterzone:
Dear at Corona Render staff, I'm on Corona Render from release 5 and I love it for speed and stability...and quality.
We have two licenses on my CGI studio installed on two Macs (1 iMac i9 and 1 Mac book pro i7 with Cinema4D R25)
No issue until now...rearely crashes, but usually a great stability...

We got many crashes per day after installed Corona Render 8 and hot fix 1 too. During the starting rendering we got crashes every time. Happens on both Mac...and with all scene.

If I render the same files on a PC...nothing happen and the render starts without problem...
Any tip and tricks?

Beanzvision:
Hi Alessandro,

Sorry to hear you're having some issues. I have created a support ticket on your behalf. Could you please send me any crash reports that may have been generated by this issue so we can assist you further?

masterzone:
Sure Bengamin and thanks for your replay, I was opening a ticket but if you already done I stop to upload the scene on chaos support...
Here the TXT of the bug report...
Finger crossed

if you need the scene or further informations drop me a line...we are driving crazy after Corona 8 😰

Beanzvision:
Hi there, thanks for the report. Could you also try this build and let me know the outcome?
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xoDTlVaxw6ovZ3-KLhUjdn5DowtEuAic

masterzone:
Dear Bengamin, thanks for your replay...ok I can give it a try...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version