General Category > Porting and API

Corona for 1 additional software

<< < (13/14) > >>

tanguybod:
Well guys, you will have to admit that after the ceath of Softimage, HOUDINI should be its legitimate heir. Arnold is developped for Houd right, now. HtoA is top but still, there are a lot of space for new engine in Houdini. Mantra is an awesome renderer BUT way to tecky for the average user and it is a pain in the ass to find good lighter... because of the lack of shader and the nerdy oriented Mantra engine. Even if I an a fond of it, I am looking forward for another professional grade render engine for HOUDINI. I am not spitting on ArchViz, but a real engine should open its door to other part of the world. HOUDINI is part of it and with all the guys being put out of work literally by AD, most of them will migrate to HOUDINI just because of the mindset they developed along Softimage.
So once AGAIN, think of HOUDINI !

And on top of that it is an awesome community with talented people as well. SideFX are I am sure, thrilling to engage a decent battle to win over AD.

Tang

Zbychowaty:
Modo:) And we knows why :) Take look at price for Modo and price for Cinema...

Utroll:
I wonder why not much people have been asking for sketchup...

Probably because renderboys goes around internet while architects aren't really interested...
Too me the integration of Maxwell into sketchup is pretty amazing & effective.

Just being curious, why wasn't it an option ? Just related to votes ?

vzor:
So Corona for C4d is here! This is a very good news for all of us!
And what about some awesomeness for Modo?
Who is next actually?)

numerobis:
I would like to see corona for sketchup!

I use 3DSmax and Sketchup for archviz - currently with Maxwell. Great combination so far, especially because you can link complex objects build in max to sketchup scenes using mxs-references. It would be great to have something like this for corona.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version