General Category > Chaos Corona for Blender

Blender to Corona batch render issue

(1/1)

vdle07:
I'm having trouble getting Corona to render an animation with Blender. I set up the frame range and the maximum number of passes, but only one frame gets rendered at a time. I have to manually close the Corona render window for the next frame to begin rendering. Am I doing something wrong, or is this just a limitation of the Corona exporter for Blender? Thanks!

matoha:
Hi. my experience with batch rendering is a bit similar altho in a different 3d environment (MAX). rendering 4 sequences thru batch render and trying to cancel the process causes the renderer to lag, close and ultimately start next frame again without the chance of exiting the dialog to batch render window to close it down. so far the only solution there for me was to terminate the service and start the program again. is that an issue for more you guys or am i missing a step to close this? ram or cache should not be an issue here as the system is running on +24gigz

thnks in advance

ohsnapitsjoel:

--- Quote from: vdle07 on 2014-04-17, 11:23:31 ---I'm having trouble getting Corona to render an animation with Blender. I set up the frame range and the maximum number of passes, but only one frame gets rendered at a time. I have to manually close the Corona render window for the next frame to begin rendering. Am I doing something wrong, or is this just a limitation of the Corona exporter for Blender? Thanks!

--- End quote ---

I need to update the Wiki with render settings and workflows.  The workflow for rendering an animation is to select "None" as the frame buffer in the Corona Virtual Framebuffer tab, and the animation button will appear in the Corona Render tab.  It won't use the Framebuffer window at all, but will render via the command line. When a frame is done rendering, it will be saved to disk and loaded into Blender's image editor. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version