General Category > [ARCHICAD] Bug Reporting

Alpha 5 denoisiner is only works for Beauty pass

(1/1)

Ehabhd:
I noticed that the Denoisiner was only working for beauty pass I have enable it in the light select and notest that the ui problem is still the same.

alexhajdu:
Please provide more information and attach screenshots and describe your workflow. What other pass has no denoising? What UI problems are the same?

Ehabhd:

--- Quote from: alexhajdu on 2020-03-25, 13:03:07 ---Please provide more information and attach screenshots and describe your workflow. What other pass has no denoising? What UI problems are the same?

--- End quote ---
As for the Denoiser I use (setup render elements) then light mix then( light select) for the sun then( light select) for the environment for both I enable  denoisiner then I go to the Corona Renderer window I select denoisiner mode to (Corona high quality) then render this is my work flow.
As for the ui problem I'm talking about this (https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php?topic=27851.0) I have been able to reproduce the crash when the ui go's buggy press on add or remove archicad instantly crashes.

alexhajdu:
I've no problem using denoising on render elements.
Please see my recording.
Also, I see no crash just strange behavior of UI. The UI will be reworked later on.

Ehabhd:

--- Quote from: alexhajdu on 2020-03-26, 09:47:28 ---I've no problem using denoising on render elements.
Please see my recording.
Also, I see no crash just strange behavior of UI. The UI will be reworked later on.

--- End quote ---
i see that you didn't use (shedding/lightmix) it works fine with lightselect but it doesn't work for lightmix only and I use it a lot by the way I noticed that environment is not selected even when I check ☒ it so I use rest ( unassigned) to tweak it maybe I'm doing something wrong or is it bug I don't know
And can you tell me how to install the Corona Renderer manually by unpacking it where to put everything in order maybe this is the cause for the problem.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version