General Category > [ARCHICAD] Daily Builds

Corona Renderer for ARCHICAD Alpha 5 daily build

<< < (2/6) > >>

liukperry:
No problem, indeed I just copy the folder created in C:\Program Files\GRAPHISOFT\ARCHICAD 23 to C:\Program Files\GRAPHISOFT\ARCHICAD 23\Add-Ons and it works perfectly. Then i moved icf file to the library folder (C:\Program Files\GRAPHISOFT\ARCHICAD 23 to C:\Program Files\GRAPHISOFT\ARCHICAD 23\Libreria ARCHICAD 23) and everything works fine.

Thank you!

alexhajdu:
Yes, exactly like this:) Thanks for your understanding.

cucu:
Hi, I've found two big problems. First: the Interactive Palette is not rescaling the image when I change the dimensions of this. Second: the preview in the Surface window is not working properly, I see it black. I've been testing it in AC22 and 23, and both have the same issues. I hope you can fix them soon.

spr0ckets:
I second the issue found with the preview window not showing anything in the Surface settings dialog and just showing black.
Obviously this is critical in  knowing how the material looks like when you make changes.

I understand that adjusting the image size with the interactive renderer, you have to enter the values manually, but it would be great if there was a button to tell it to get the values either from the current open 3D window size or directly from the Render Settings dialog (Which already has such a button).
Some people prefer to be able to stretch the window itself manually, but I've always found that a bit awkward as it distorts the aspect ratio.
If it was possible to stretch it while maintaining the current 3D window aspect ratio so as not to distort things and have the render space adjust accordingly, it would be great.

Still testing it and will update with any other issues that come up.
Currently testing on ArchiCAD version 23.

P.S. Thank you for adding the autosave on render completion function or button (at least that's what I think it is).
That function has saved my loved plenty of times when I've left a render to run overnight only to wake up and find the computer crashed after it was done or it updated and restarted or something crazy like that.

liukperry:
I don't have problem with material editor... it works properly

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version