General Category > [ARCHICAD] Daily Builds

Corona Renderer for ARCHICAD Alpha 5 daily build

<< < (3/6) > >>

LUXi:
issue...preview in the Surface window is black

@cucu change render engine then back and it will work...

maknu:
Still can't install because VCRUNTIME140.1.dll is missing... feel a little sad.

spr0ckets:

--- Quote from: LUXi on 2020-03-26, 00:45:46 ---issue...preview in the Surface window is black

@cucu change render engine then back and it will work...

--- End quote ---

It works to show it, but it doesn't update the preview slot when you make any changes to the material or surface settings.
You have to change engines and change back again to see the update or the change.
It's a little annoying but not too bad. Hope it's fixed soon as the same problem (not updating until you either move the window or minimize and maximize) also occurs in the VFB as its rendering.
The same problem also occurs intermittently in other preview windows like the environment and texture sample preview window in those settings like when you  load an HDRI file for the environment.
Sometimes it shows, sometimes it doesn't and sometimes even when it shows and you rotate it for example, you don't see the sample slot updating respectively.

alexhajdu:

--- Quote from: maknu on 2020-03-26, 12:55:54 ---Still can't install because VCRUNTIME140.1.dll is missing... feel a little sad.

--- End quote ---

Missing VCRUNTIME140..error has nothing to do with installation of Corona for ARCHICAD. Please google for the solution. E.g. https://ugetfix.com/ask/how-to-fix-vcruntime140-dll-is-missing-error-on-windows/

alexhajdu:
Black surface window issue and rendering issues is recorded and I will investigate it more, even it's not clear how to achieve this. For me personally it's working fine, but I will try to break it harder...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version