Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] General Discussion

Is Chaos Cloud available for Corona?

(1/5) > >>

lupaz:
It's not clear to me if Chaos Cloud is just for Vray or if it works, or will work, with corona as well.

Thanks.

sirio76:
As far as I know it's Vray only but it will be great if they will consider this service also for Corona. I've used their cloud with Vray since the first beta and beside a couple things that should be improved it's by far the best online farm I've tested, prices are fair enough too.

Ondra:
There is a reason it was renamed to Chaos Cloud from VRay Cloud ;)

sirio76:

--- Quote from: Ondra on 2019-03-04, 10:18:35 ---There is a reason it was renamed to Chaos Cloud from VRay Cloud ;)

--- End quote ---

Any chance you will offer something similar for Corona? I know there are a few online farm that already support Corona but the “one button” solution of Vray Cloud is the feature that set them apart from all the other.
I use Corona for Cinema and I have a small farm perfect for my needs(beside long animation), unfortunately I can’t use it with Corona since I only have C4D Prime version, but even using the far pricier Studio version(bundled with several Team Render license) it will not be a viable solution to use my hardware since Team Render in general is full of bug and even if works performance are very poor.
Please consider a one button solution Cloud service, or at least give C4D users a proper dedicated DR system:)

TomG:
As Ondra mentioned "There is a reason it was renamed to Chaos Cloud from VRay Cloud ;)" (in other words, it's not called V-Ray Cloud because it will be for more than V-Ray....)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version