General Category > [ARCHICAD] Feature Requests

Corona Render for ARCHICAD on macOS

<< < (2/4) > >>

rozky:

--- Quote from: Ondra on 2018-11-26, 16:00:52 ---Are there some solid statistics on achicad usage on different platforms?

--- End quote ---
I dont think so. I heart the total number of legal users is about 200.000 but its rumours.
Mayby Graphisoft may provide statistic data for you. Definitely they have it.
Peter

daniele94m:
Hi! Archicad is very friendly to use also for the osx users like me and the other Studies that use that software, specially in BIM application. The possibility of implement Corona will help us to create a new and more efficient workflow, and money saving, because we could buy only corona license instead of C4D and Vray. I hope you develop Corona for Archicad, also for osx users!
Best wishes!
Daniele

Romans:
@ Ondra: There is a 40 % Mac VS 60 % Win ratio of installed base (in Germany). Statement by a sales representatives.

slavcho:

--- Quote from: Ondra on 2018-11-26, 16:00:52 ---Are there some solid statistics on achicad usage on different platforms?

--- End quote ---

Hi Ondra,

Hier in Switzerland almost every office works on mac with ArchiCad - I would say about 70%-80%... Some of them are listed hier: https://www.idc.ch/archicad/referenzen/schweizer-referenzliste/. We are a moderate size office with about 35 Mac/ArchiCad users and are forced to use Artlantis, which is pain in the *ss. We are begging for Corona for AC/Mac :)

gloin:
How will the idea of ​​a proxy in the archicade. If we consider that the average statistical user has an average computer. This can make it difficult to render itself. An element like grass can simply simply plug the computer itself. For it is not full 3d. ))

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version