Author Topic: Strange behaviour in dr with backburner  (Read 1802 times)

2018-01-25, 11:26:33

jjaz82

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi everyone
I recently had this problem in one scene but if i start backburner , if use dr directly it seems to have no problem.
do you know where is the problem?
thank you
Nicola
« Last Edit: 2018-01-25, 15:49:20 by jjaz82 »

2018-01-25, 18:35:03
Reply #1

TomG

• Administrator
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Do you have more details about the problem? Is it the red color that is wrong, or is it the stripes in the render? The stripes could be caused by missing plugins or textures on the nodes.

Also, are you sure all nodes have the same (and latest) version of Corona, as well as the 3D software and plugins? Is this the beauty pass or some other pass? Are you using backburner to render to DR, so that DR is used in both cases (direct DR, and backburner DR)? Does this happen in all scenes, or just this one (including in a simple test scene)?

Thanks!
Tom Grimes | chaos-corona.com
Product Manager | contact us

2018-01-26, 17:54:00
Reply #2

Frood

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Rakete GmbH
Just having the same issue right now. DB 19-01-25 on all nodes, rendered with 14 slaves. As far as I can see there is no setup error/user error involved, the scene worked well with less slaves and after restarting max. Will see if I can reproduce it next week.

Good Luck

Never underestimate the power of a well placed level one spell.

2018-01-29, 15:12:47
Reply #3

jjaz82

• Active Users
    • View Profile
hi.
all nodes have the same (and latest) version of Corona, i use 3ds max 2015 and this is the beauty pass.
the problem happen in one scene but not always...  now thist scene was rendere correctly.. i dont understand..
sorry i can't share the file :(

2018-01-29, 16:29:34
Reply #4

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
all nodes have the same (and latest) version of Corona
Meaning 1.7.2, or the daily build Frood mentioned?

Next time you run DR, could you enable the "[debug] retain exr" option in the DR rollout, and gather whatever is sent from the nodes (you can see the path where the files will be saved when you hover over the [debug] retain option).
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2018-02-23, 14:44:30
Reply #5

jjaz82

• Active Users
    • View Profile
sorry for delay,
I dident have time to resume the scene, the problem has not returned, if you want I can share the log of the dr but now the problem is gone.