Author Topic: IR problem, some objects disappear  (Read 7917 times)

2015-10-26, 06:06:12

Christa Noel

• Active Users
  • God bless us everyone
    • View Profile
    • dionch.studio
hi, I have a problem with IR. some objects disappeared and wasn't rendered in IR, eventhough I checked the objects properties is all fine (renderable is checked).
but in the middle of rendering process, I selected the unseen objects and moved it and they were just appeared immediately.

check the recorded scene (but sorry, the scene recorded very very badly)

update:
- disappearing objects happens randomly & I have no any idea how to reproduce it in another scene
- the scene was created in dailybuild about 4 days ago, and the disappeared objects was imported from old pre1.0 corona scenes (with legacy unchecked inside the Mat editor).

update2: another better video :)

« Last Edit: 2015-10-26, 11:16:31 by noel20 »

2015-10-26, 15:36:20
Reply #1

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
-did the disappearing/showing up objects have displacement applied?
-I can see that you are using "by layer" object properties - maybe it is actually incorrect that the object IS showing up, maybe it should stay invisible? You could show the actual layer settings, not only the fact that the object has this checkbox checked.
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2015-10-27, 03:07:43
Reply #2

Christa Noel

• Active Users
  • God bless us everyone
    • View Profile
    • dionch.studio
-did the disappearing/showing up objects have displacement applied?
-I can see that you are using "by layer" object properties - maybe it is actually incorrect that the object IS showing up, maybe it should stay invisible? You could show the actual layer settings, not only the fact that the object has this checkbox checked.
hi maru,
- you're right, i just realize that all of the disappearing objects has displacement.
- it should stay visible, not invisible. the layers setting is good, no problem there.

2015-10-27, 03:44:24
Reply #3

Christa Noel

• Active Users
  • God bless us everyone
    • View Profile
    • dionch.studio
hi maru,
I found a fact when I cleared the map in scene environment (usecorona), the objects that disappeared before isn't occurred again. is it known thing?

2015-10-27, 10:50:16
Reply #4

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
reproduced and fixed... I think somebody here will receive a free license ;)
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2015-10-27, 11:09:22
Reply #5

Christa Noel

• Active Users
  • God bless us everyone
    • View Profile
    • dionch.studio
reproduced and fixed... I think somebody here will receive a free license ;)
great news as usual :)
and .. wow :D

2015-10-27, 13:07:51
Reply #6

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
just building RC3, where it should be fixed - please test it when it is done to verify
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2015-10-28, 02:47:41
Reply #7

Christa Noel

• Active Users
  • God bless us everyone
    • View Profile
    • dionch.studio
just building RC3, where it should be fixed - please test it when it is done to verify
just test it on both of my scene, and the RC4 gives the nice result. bug fix is verified now.
cheers :D