Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Bug Reporting

material preview

(1/2) > >>

koubankeo:
For the 3 final version, there is a issue updating the preview of the material. I was hoping that this issue will be solved :(
I'm sending a video...
Thanks

koubankeo:
I have a problem with the material preview on the objects (corona 4 Daily Build 2019-02-20). Once I modify the texture using a shader filter, the texture on the object disappears. It can only be retrieved again when I reload the texture into the diffuse channel.
This is inappropriate for me, this issue is from beta 2.
I have no information from Corona team!
Thanks

houska:
Hi Jakub, I assume you are talking about the viewport material previews. We are working on improving them and are actually very close to releasing a first version soon. But in general, do note that the current preferred Corona workflow is to use the Interactive Renderer for material preview.

koubankeo:
Hi Cestmir,
no, I mean displaying the material on the assigned object in the scene.
When the material has a texture in the diffuse channel, the material is on some object, after editing this material is gray, the texture is lost in the view.  So I can't see where the wood, concrete, fabric, etc. are in the scene because all the objects are gray.

Beanzvision:
Hi there, I think it might be best if you could upload a sample scene for us if possible? https://corona-renderer.com/upload

Thx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version