Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Tutorials & Guides

Batch Editing Images with Corona Image Editor

<< < (14/17) > >>

PauloRosario:
Let me take advantage that Jpjapers resurrected the post to ask:
Batch currently saves the output in the same folder as the original .CXR file. How can I edit it so that it starts to create a sub-folder called "Outputs" and save the outputs inside it?

maru:
Thanks for your suggestions! I will be sure to log them.

mike288:

--- Quote from: PauloRosario on 2020-03-04, 13:33:18 ---Let me take advantage that Jpjapers resurrected the post to ask:
Batch currently saves the output in the same folder as the original .CXR file. How can I edit it so that it starts to create a sub-folder called "Outputs" and save the outputs inside it?

--- End quote ---
Hi, you can always script it and move results wherever needed.

mike288:

--- Quote from: Jpjapers on 2020-03-04, 13:00:35 ---Sorry to resurrect a dead thread. Can the Batch script use the postprocess settings that are already in the CXR?
Im finding the process of having to open the CXR to save out a TIF of that CXR pretty cumbersome when youre dealing with a studio's worth of images.

--- End quote ---
Hi, IMO it works by default when you remove the alongside Postprocess.conf file. The file works as override of the settings baked in CXRs.

Jpjapers:

--- Quote from: mike288 on 2020-03-05, 10:15:39 ---
--- Quote from: Jpjapers on 2020-03-04, 13:00:35 ---Sorry to resurrect a dead thread. Can the Batch script use the postprocess settings that are already in the CXR?
Im finding the process of having to open the CXR to save out a TIF of that CXR pretty cumbersome when youre dealing with a studio's worth of images.

--- End quote ---
Hi, IMO it works by default when you remove the alongside Postprocess.conf file. The file works as override of the settings baked in CXRs.

--- End quote ---

True but to be able to batch process them you are bound to using the corona batch file method. If you open it as an EXR the tonemapping settings are lost completely and just saves out as default tonemapping which is a shame.
If it played a little nicer you could just have media encoder watch your render output folder and automatically spit out TIFFs and half res preview JPEGs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version