Author Topic: Cathedral "green version"  (Read 17037 times)

2014-03-05, 22:31:06
Reply #15

racoonart

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • racoon-artworks
The last one is more or less impossible to find if you don't know where it is ;)
Right in the middle of the cropped image :D

Btw, I'm just experimenting with some "explosion" screenshots for some breakdown stuff...
Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature.

2014-03-05, 23:51:05
Reply #16

Alex Abarca

• Active Users
  • Corona Certified Instructor
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Your ivy is the only thing that's killing it, but it looks really good.

The IvyGen should work for you. I made this while back, proxy system wasn't built-in the version yet. mental ray

2014-03-06, 00:00:01
Reply #17

racoonart

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • racoon-artworks
The IvyGen should work for you.
Unfortunately not, it's either crashing max or refusing to do more than 1 correct grow. After that I have to delete every ivygen object in the scene or nothing will happen.

2014-03-06, 08:09:14
Reply #18

Avan

• Active Users
    • View Profile
wow.. i havent got any words

2014-03-06, 12:55:15
Reply #19

johan belmans

• Primary Certified Instructor
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
    • belly.be

2014-03-06, 14:00:13
Reply #20

racoonart

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • racoon-artworks
Thanks for your comments guys!

Since the ivy was really bugging me, I've redone it and uploaded a new version in the first post :) I think it's much better now.

2014-03-06, 17:02:17
Reply #21

Alex Abarca

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
looks way better!

2014-03-06, 17:16:28
Reply #22

yagi

• Active Users
    • View Profile
super work D'clown ....but let me use this opportunity to ask you a favour! it involves your material converter. is there a way you can update the converter to convert whatever material in a scene to a default corona material even if it cant convert the material to its corona version.? for example, the pro-materials that come in from revit, this way i can avoid getting those hot red slightly illuminated materials showing up in my renders and causing issues when i have a ton of pro-materials that are not convertible at the moment and don't have time eye-dropping every single material in the scene to apply a default corona mtl.

i understand your quite busy and will still find a way around pro-materials but for now this issue is frustrating when i have a tight deadline and have to spend time eye-dropping every single material in the scene when i can simply overlook them and focus on the ones that would matter the most..... hope u understand. thanks and keep up the good work.

2014-03-06, 23:35:58
Reply #23

Alex Abarca

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
I feel your pain, some of these mats come from revit. I usually go through my materials I want to use in my scene. Then, I go through each one by one, and when I'm done...I texture the rest of the model grey. But not to take away from the cathedral glory, that render is damn good.
« Last Edit: 2014-03-07, 01:28:35 by Alex Abarca »

2014-03-07, 12:09:34
Reply #24

racoonart

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • racoon-artworks
is there a way you can update the converter to convert whatever material in a scene to a default corona material even if it cant convert the material to its corona version.?

Done :) http://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php/topic,126.msg21874.html#msg21874