Author Topic: First public release  (Read 12329 times)

2014-09-05, 16:14:52
Reply #15

pzdm

• Users
    • View Profile
Use the Bug Report system to report bugs, as that is the quickest way to report them and making sure it is viewed by the developer(s).
I'd also suggest for you to open your own thread for suggesting features, like Silverwings did here: https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php/topic,4152.0.html
Posting bugs/suggestions all over the forums doesn't help anyone.

Yep, I can´t find the link to inner beta testing group, so used this way (my faul), I´m not a good beta tester, I said it :)). Sorry for the location, so copy it if you want, up to you (admins). Don´t want to double it.   

Peace P

2014-09-05, 18:01:13
Reply #16

Ludvik Koutny

• VIP
  • Active Users
  • Just another user
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
Use the Bug Report system to report bugs, as that is the quickest way to report them and making sure it is viewed by the developer(s).
I'd also suggest for you to open your own thread for suggesting features, like Silverwings did here: https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php/topic,4152.0.html
Posting bugs/suggestions all over the forums doesn't help anyone.

Yep, I can´t find the link to inner beta testing group, so used this way (my faul), I´m not a good beta tester, I said it :)). Sorry for the location, so copy it if you want, up to you (admins). Don´t want to double it.   

Peace P

Hi,

there's no need to apologize. You didn't do anything wrong. There is no inner beta testing group AFAIK, so forum is the best place to post bug reports. Most of your suggestions make a lot of sense, so your feedback is definitely welcome. The problem at the moment is that there is not dedicated C4D section in bug reporting board :)

2014-09-06, 00:00:56
Reply #17

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
Actually, there is a section in mantis, where all bugs should be reported: https://corona-renderer.com/bugs/
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2014-09-06, 18:47:19
Reply #18

donpedro6000

• Users
    • View Profile
I can't find a way to render different passes (depth, diffuse etc.)... Is this possible with Corona for C4D?
« Last Edit: 2014-09-06, 19:14:58 by donpedro6000 »

2014-09-06, 19:33:22
Reply #19

Marvey

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I can't find a way to render different passes (depth, diffuse etc.)... Is this possible with Corona for C4D?

not yet, probabily in future will be for sure.

2014-09-13, 17:07:31
Reply #20

koldi

• Active Users
    • View Profile
corona for c4d is suppose to have same core as max one, but does it support clipping planes now? Im trying to get ones to work for a very small space but no luck.