Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Resolved Bugs

ANYDESK Stop rendering

(1/3) > >>

Alexandre Besson:
Hi,

I occurs an issue with Anydesk, when my sceen is shared IR or standard rendering stop randomly.

(3dsmax 2021 - corona 6 hotfix 1)

Regards

maru:
We are aware of this, and currently discussing the issue with Anydesk team. The only known workaround for now is uninstalling Anydesk and using a different remote desktop app.

Please note that we are not implying that Anydesk is a "bad" software. The issue may be as well on our side. It's just that right now we don't know what exactly is causing this, so we can't suggest any other solution.

Stig:
This has started to happen with me and my colleagues aswell. We are using 3ds Max 2020 with Corona 6 (hotfix 1). Please keep us updated on this :)

GeorgeK:

--- Quote from: Stig on 2020-11-11, 17:42:47 ---This has started to happen with me and my colleagues aswell. We are using 3ds Max 2020 with Corona 6 (hotfix 1). Please keep us updated on this :)

--- End quote ---

Would it be possible for you to submit a ticket and share some further details? https://coronarenderer.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new

We have already contacted Anydesk about this and wait for further feedback.

Regards,

Place:
Hi, any news on this one?
Same happens here, with Max 2018, Corona 6 (hotfix 1) and windows 7 on remote machine.

Thank you,
Man

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version