Author Topic: Region render by mask  (Read 1771 times)

2018-05-12, 08:54:47

Moataz

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
i think about this easy and cool feature..
to make the region render by adding a mask image and Corona just render the white areas in the mask!
So i don't need the engine to render pixels that i don't need to see at the moment.
it will make the workflow faster ..
example:i just need to edit the material of table in the living while using interactive render.
also if i need make a tweak of a model in the scene in lighting and others but not affecting the other areas i the scene. :)

KR,
Moataz

2018-05-12, 20:29:51
Reply #1

romullus

• Global Moderator
  • Active Users
  • Let's move this topic, shall we?
    • View Profile
    • My Models
example:i just need to edit the material of table in the living while using interactive render.
also if i need make a tweak of a model in the scene in lighting and others but not affecting the other areas i the scene. :)
Did you try render selected feature? It's there for exactly such tasks.
I'm not Corona Team member. Everything i say, is my personal opinion only.
My Models | My Videos | My Pictures

2018-06-08, 21:02:53
Reply #2

claudyo

• Active Users
  • CGI artist / Interior Designer
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Did you try render selected feature? It's there for exactly such tasks.

This feature makes more sense in animation where you need to mask something and rerenderit or change it but you need more than just the object itself or group of objects, so a animated mask done in Ae and loaded in mask as a sequence would be awesome. This is one of dew things that vray does and has advantage. So I hope will be on the feature list :).
Thanks