General Category > Gallery

Slaska Kitchen

(1/3) > >>

Particled:
Hi all,

This is my first work here, I would like to show you my last project, which was done for my studies. The goal was to design an adaptation of tenement house, placed on Slaska Street in Szczecin, Poland. I made visualizations of kitchen which is located in the attic. This work contains some stuff from Tomek Michalski, bbb3viz and Evermotion as well.

https://www.behance.net/gallery/34149465/SLASKA-KITCHEN-(CORONA)

C&C much appreciated!

Nejc Kilar:
I really like both the modeling and the rendering. Really nice, photorealistic and quite crisp.

Post-production has a style that I really like (in moderation of course) with that old school sort of a look but with that said I think everything is just a little too washed out in its current form. Maybe it is just my screen but I see a lot of this "fog" effect that is probably causing everything to lack a bit of contrast and depth. Sort of like you'd paint a layer of white desaturating effect on top of a LUT tone mapped image.
I'd just like to stress out, I really do digg the quality of this one, it is quite inspiring! Good work man!

Particled:

--- Quote from: nkilar on 2016-02-18, 19:15:15 ---I really like both the modeling and the rendering. Really nice, photorealistic and quite crisp.

Post-production has a style that I really like (in moderation of course) with that old school sort of a look but with that said I think everything is just a little too washed out in its current form. Maybe it is just my screen but I see a lot of this "fog" effect that is probably causing everything to lack a bit of contrast and depth. Sort of like you'd paint a layer of white desaturating effect on top of a LUT tone mapped image.
I'd just like to stress out, I really do digg the quality of this one, it is quite inspiring! Good work man!

--- End quote ---

Thanks for reply, I absolutely understand what you mean about "too washed". On 3 notebooks in my home images are a bit too washed, but when I printed it, everything was ok. On my LG G3 screen as well. So I thought that screens on my notebooks are poor, contrast and color reproduction are bad. And because most of people who will be watching my images are 3D artists and architects, I believed they have better screens. But thanks for opinion, I will take this under consideration in the future ;)

mitviz:
share some post production tips

chopmeister:
Love the retro look! Great stuff. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version