Author Topic: Subscription Terms part 2  (Read 8743 times)

2017-03-07, 12:53:04
Reply #15

Christa Noel

• Active Users
  • God bless us everyone
    • View Profile
    • dionch.studio
so sadly... everyone here must be ridiculous for still buying and using and happy with their corona except you of course.

I assume you're refering to me?
Sorry bluebox, i should gave a quote. that is for this thread creator

2017-03-07, 14:43:40
Reply #16

burnin

• Active Users
    • View Profile
& this goes to all finding themselves in similar situation...

Thanks for another super ego example.
So now you know... being tied to one tool or engine is not very efficient, more likely counterproductive.
Do as you choose, find or create alternatives. This is your chance to shine or fail... to be or not. No one else but yourself is forcing you.
Also, you're getting an experience of a lifetime - how minorities all over feel like.

Enjoy the adventure. 

btw
Out of a principle?
.ass makes it firmer
:D

2017-03-07, 15:42:12
Reply #17

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Guys, please calm down a bit...

@Muadib - have you already contacted us using some support channel? If so, which one? I could not find your message in our ticket system. It would be best if we could move from here to support@corona-renderer.com . Once we will discuss everything, we can share our conclusions in this forum thread. The reason I would prefer to move to email is that it would be simply much more convenient to keep the discussion free of possible off-topic.

We can also use the forum personal messaging, but I would definitely prefer email, since it's often easy to miss a forum message notification, and generally the layout is not very friendly for longer discussions.

Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2017-03-07, 15:51:13
Reply #18

Dionysios.TS

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Evolvia Imaging

2017-03-07, 16:50:18
Reply #19

Christa Noel

• Active Users
  • God bless us everyone
    • View Profile
    • dionch.studio
Thanx Dionysios
I love camomile tea very much, so freshly mild.. simply its kind is just like corona in the tea world :P

2017-03-07, 17:06:15
Reply #20

Dionysios.TS

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Evolvia Imaging
Thanx Dionysios
I love camomile tea very much, so freshly mild.. simply its kind is just like corona in the tea world :P

:P (that was funny)

Is interesting but in the same time very frustrating to see such battling around the forums lately.
This kind of fan boys arguments really piss me off! I personally changed four render engines in the last years and I was the first Nvidia Iray pioneer some years ago. I decided to switch to Corona for many reasons and I've learned that if something doesn't fit you anymore you have democratically the option to change!!! I don't agree to write publicly some opinions by using not quite polite manners, cause at the other side we have a bunch of young software programmers who are sacrificing all the life time for this engine and we should respect them maximally. If somebody doesn't agree with them, well, write to them privately and don't make yourselves ridiculous on the Web.

Overall, they're hearing a lot user's feedback and they've done so much the last year... Some things will come sooner or later. They can't satisfy everybody's needs here.

2017-03-07, 18:10:22
Reply #21

elindell

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I too am waiting for vdb support, and I do believe its been on the "vote for feature" for a long time just under a bad description until now (I know I've voted for it twice before the current list, glad to see a better description get peoples attention).

But I also like the ease of life features, like bloom and lightmix, I do a lot of iterable concept work so having to do all that stuff post just gets tedious after awhile, somethings you don't know you need till you use it... my two cents.

« Last Edit: 2017-03-07, 18:14:31 by elindell »

2017-03-07, 19:07:31
Reply #22

Muadib

• Active Users
    • View Profile
lmao.
sh!t got real here fast.

@maru: thank you, my questions were swiftly handled by the support so you can close this thread.

i guess i might jump on the 2.0 sometime again.
good luck all.

2017-03-07, 19:20:13
Reply #23

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
I wanted to react, but in the end I started writing more broad explanation of some development choices. Hopefully I will find time to finish it into a blog post (feel free to nag me until I do ;))
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2017-03-07, 19:32:29
Reply #24

bluebox

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks for getting back to us. Looking forward to this post then. Any chance for some kind of updated road map ?

2017-03-07, 19:35:47
Reply #25

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
we will update roadmap soon after 1.6 is released. Right now the priority is bugfixes, tweaks of existing features, and small omissions. After 1.6 we will make the decisions which key features implement next
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2017-03-07, 19:44:01
Reply #26

bluebox

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks Ondra. Waiting patiently then.