Chaos Corona for Cinema 4D > [C4D] Daily Builds

output color matching problem exr

(1/3) > >>

fabio81:
Hi guys,
i am trying to get the same result by saving in exr format but i get different results as you can see. Both with and without ACES.
the color profile of the EXR file is recognized by Photoshop as (RGB built IN)
What is the right setting?

TomG:
Are you using EXR-io to load the EXR into Photoshop? Photoshop is terrible with EXRs unless you use this plugin to overcome its shortcomings (it's free - it will also let you see and use Cryptomatte data in Photoshop which you can't otherwise).

fabio81:

--- Quote from: TomG on 2022-04-12, 13:34:57 ---Are you using EXR-io to load the EXR into Photoshop? Photoshop is terrible with EXRs unless you use this plugin to overcome its shortcomings (it's free - it will also let you see and use Cryptomatte data in Photoshop which you can't otherwise).

--- End quote ---

yes i'm using this plugin, can you try it to see how you visualize it?

I am attaching EXR 32bit files and scene files of c4d

TomG:
Loading your EXR into PS for me looks the same as your VFB (and not the same as your PS), just as a quick bit of first info.

TomG:
While the cryptomatte settings should not make a difference (since there is no cryptomatte data in the file), here are my settings for EXR-io. Not sure if there might be some PS color management setting that could have an effect beyond this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version