Author Topic: Glare not passing from VFB to Picture Viewer  (Read 1706 times)

2017-03-31, 11:03:07

Rhodesy

• Active Users
    • View Profile
This has been an issue for me since the fantastic glare and bloom feature was introduced. When working on large images I will often have the problem that the glare and bloom settings from the VFB dont get passed on to the PV if I want to save out of the PV as a 16bit PSD (I really wish the VFB could do this itself). The glare effect also comes and goes like its switching on and off in the VFB but if you catch it when its on it is possible to save out an exr of just the light mix layer that has the glare on so it can be added to the PSD file in photoshop. I just wish it was more robust in its transfer and also stopped flicking on and off which I think may well be the problem with non transfer anyway. Latest issue was today on a node that had A6.2 on. Thanks 

2017-08-09, 12:30:36
Reply #1

danielsian

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
I'm experiencing the same problem.
The BloomGlare pass is empty. No information about the Bloom that I can see in my render.
But your question was posted more that 4 months and no responses yet, so this is not a new problem.
Lets wait.

2017-08-28, 14:46:38
Reply #2

Nikola

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
    • View Profile
Hi,

I quickly tested the transferring of the rendered image from VFB to PV, and it is buggy. I am sorry for this. I added a task to our internal system (to not forget to it) that we must find some week to intensively test and fix the interaction between VFB and PV.

Nikola