Author Topic: REBUS RenderFarm  (Read 170743 times)

2015-03-23, 12:57:24
Reply #75

Rebus farm

• Active Users
    • View Profile
be aware:
priority not speed up the render - it only start the render sooner in case farm is full of jobs

quadchamfer is supported for 2014
2015 follow soon - we just have to fight some lic. questions

2015-03-23, 13:25:25
Reply #76

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
I figured, but paying for premium was still worth it as they started almost immediately. The business didn't use those 25 nodes at same time despite showing no waiting list anymore.
Saved me quite a deadline.
Will try to measure the economy in some spare time to see what the average start time is.

The online managing, and auto download into my folders...invaluable saver of mental sanity.

So much better than with Vray, I was always pissed it tried to "please change this, and that, x999" accomodate my settings and workflow to some strange only passable way. Great thing with Corona,
there are no settings so Rebus can't have those problems. It's still strangely nit-picky about all sorts of 3dsMax settings but I guess it's to avoid issues on nodes.
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models
Behance  Probably best updated portfolio of my work
lysfaere.com Please check the new stuff!

2015-03-23, 13:50:58
Reply #77

Rebus farm

• Active Users
    • View Profile
quad chamfer is installed to 2015 now

2015-03-23, 13:51:55
Reply #78

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Fantastic, thank you. Will send few renders by end of the day.
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models

2015-03-23, 23:34:40
Reply #79

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
All good. Tried economic today since I wasn't in rush, and..started quite quickly today. 9k image with upload and download well under hour of complete turnaround.

Getting so satisfied it's almost addictive. Can definitely suggest Rebus to everyone, there is no way how anyone can surpass this level of quality of service.

2015-03-29, 13:41:26
Reply #80

Cyanhide

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I'm also a big fan of Rebus, the help desk is superb at max i'l need to wait an hour for a response.
This has made my life so much better, no more sweating at 11k renders lol!

2015-03-29, 20:04:20
Reply #81

vkiuru

• Active Users
    • View Profile
So if I buy 2x 12 month SAAS licence I get 120 Rebus cedits for each? That's cool, and I really liked Rebus when trying it out.

2015-03-29, 21:28:11
Reply #82

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
So if I buy 2x 12 month SAAS licence I get 120 Rebus cedits for each? That's cool, and I really liked Rebus when trying it out.
yes
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2015-04-08, 14:10:05
Reply #83

Rebus farm

• Active Users
    • View Profile
i just update Corona to 1.00.02

Corona for C4d support follow soon

2015-04-08, 16:18:41
Reply #84

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
i just update Corona to 1.00.02

Didn't even know it wasn't :- D Worked fine with my scenes that were already on 1.00.02 for quite some time. But good to know this doesn't create error preventing upload and neither any render discrepancies.

2015-04-08, 18:42:51
Reply #85

Ondra

• Administrator
  • Active Users
  • Turning coffee to features since 2009
    • View Profile
It is not a big deal, since the versions so far are 100% compatible, apart from the older ones being more crash-y. It will be more interesting once 1.1 is out. I guess the best solution would be to have 1.1 only (not 1.0), because literally under 1% of customers will not have access to 1.1.

(it is not that the 1.1 and 1.0 will not be compatible, but there might be changes that will affect the result - e.g. motion blur on particles rendered better in 1.1)
Rendering is magic.How to get minidumps for crashed/frozen 3ds Max | Sorry for short replies, brief responses = more time to develop Corona ;)

2015-04-08, 21:29:56
Reply #86

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
Is the passes reporting always correct ?

It seems that when I render a very highres (8k+) render, than judging by visual clarity and comparison to crop from my farm seem obviously quite highly sampled the passes document seem to report some arbitrary fraction of that.
I pretty much see what I got after 200+ passes, yet I see reportage of 50-125 for example in those cases.

The lower-res (2.5k images) seem to report correctly.

Not honestly an issue, but just something I pondered upon.

2015-04-08, 22:06:57
Reply #87

Rebus farm

• Active Users
    • View Profile
if the node completed just 0.5 passes and stop render since the given time endup the log report back 1 pass done
same to another render - if Coroan complete 2.78 passes we get 3 passes total
Coroan just need to report the corect passes if time is up --> Ondra ?

2015-06-05, 14:02:02
Reply #88

Rebus farm

• Active Users
    • View Profile
we now fully support Corona for C4d

Distributed render aswell animations with alle the advantages of progressive render :-)

2015-06-05, 14:03:36
Reply #89

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
How about 3dsMax 2016 ?