Author Topic: Vinicky  (Read 3010 times)

2019-02-22, 09:39:03

TheDavid

• Active Users
    • View Profile
This is my last personal project Viničky. It is a simple visualization of the bathroom situated in the interior of small house in wine yards designed by MAPA architects. They are involved in designing this small structure and I borrowed their clean space to experiment a little. I wanted to try some new techniques in this scene which we do not use usually in the studio. Some custom furnishing was added, for example I used lamp designed by Apparatus. Corona Volume material was applied on a soap, containing of two volume shaders and one Corona shader. Also 3d scan was made for the stool. I need to mention there are some materials using assets from Megascans which was new to me. I rendered this scene with Corona and 3dsMax.

2019-02-23, 12:26:28
Reply #1

Image Box Studios

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • IMAGE BOX STUDIOS
Really nice shots. everything look perfect.

2019-03-15, 17:17:16
Reply #2

Correntes

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • PRESSRENDER
Beautiful shots.

Can you talk a little bit about the lighting ?  Hdri (which)? / sunSky? / light planes?

Best,

Correntes

2019-03-15, 18:11:07
Reply #3

agentdark45

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Can you show a bit more about the soap shaders? Really interested to see how you used the layered volume shaders.

Also the marble bath tub looks incredible - a material breakdown for that would be most appreciated!
Vray who?

2019-03-16, 11:54:49
Reply #4

sim3d

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Beautiful images, great lighting!
How much of this final look is achieved in post editing or is this an LUT profile?

2019-03-20, 02:31:04
Reply #5

cjwidd

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Artstation
The soap material really looks fantastic. Based on your description, the soap model consists of three parts? I assume there is an inner volume, outer shell, and the beads?