Author Topic: Second try with Corona  (Read 4627 times)

2017-02-04, 10:37:34

Namik Pirkic

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Hello guys :)

I did a lot of research, tests, learning etc etc, and here is my second set of renders done with this awesome engine :)

I was attending 5SRW course for Vray and I have learned a lot of things there, but I never had so much freedom inside of Vray as I have in Corona.

2018-05-27, 01:31:21
Reply #1

Pedro9374

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Great renders. Congrats ;)

Im thinking in attending the 5SRW course as well. Do you you think it worth it using corona?

Best regards

2018-05-28, 01:34:51
Reply #2

Benny

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I never had so much freedom inside of Vray as I have in Corona.

Interesting statement, how so specifically?

2018-05-28, 09:13:00
Reply #3

Namik Pirkic

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Great renders. Congrats ;)

Im thinking in attending the 5SRW course as well. Do you you think it worth it using corona?

Best regards

Hi Pedro, sorry for late reply :)

Well, I personally think it is, bcs, render engines are just a tool (Corona, Vray, Octane, etc etc), so, what I have learned in Vray (not just in Vray, but about photographic approach, which 5SRW is all about), I've just applied to Corona which was a bingo for me :) so, it's worth trying I would say :) OR, maybe you could try to explore a photography tutorials a bit and just try to apply what you've learned to Corona, it might work :D

2018-05-28, 09:30:13
Reply #4

Namik Pirkic

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I never had so much freedom inside of Vray as I have in Corona.

Interesting statement, how so specifically?

Hi Benny :)

Well, at first I felt kinda reluctant to start learning Corona bcs I didn't want to let go all that what I have learned in Vray, but as soon as I started I've felt so comfortable, so, I could call that some sort of "freedom".