Author Topic: Forest & Ocean  (Read 41219 times)

2014-11-15, 08:53:48
Reply #60

Alexp

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Thanks for your answer. Its because now im working in a big space saloon and Im a bit lost in this area (with corona) https://forum.corona-renderer.com/index.php/topic,2501.msg40519.html#msg40519

cheers

2014-11-15, 15:46:19
Reply #61

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
graduated from uni (postgrad) and it seems a lot of the companies are reluctant to try Corona out.

Well, companies have their workflows, libraries and overall processes they invested heavily toward the years, so it's not surprising they're conservative and it's actually rational choice.
It's much easier if you're own boss of company like me or freelancer, then you can afford to do your own choices :- ). But in big studio world, it's them vs you. Still lot can be done to persuade them but I don't have much to say in that.
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models
Behance  Probably best updated portfolio of my work
lysfaere.com Please check the new stuff!

2014-11-16, 09:15:58
Reply #62

Alex Abarca

• Active Users
  • Corona Certified Instructor
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
{{ Each images is around 2-3MB, so it will load slowly for those will slow bandwitch, fast version is on my Behance here https://www.behance.net/gallery/20585117/Forest-Ocean }}

One of our smallest projects this year showcases cooling product by Evening Breeze, quite nice, modern and ecological gadget. We prepared 3 environments, from tropical forest, city to ocean to showcase its placement among varied places in homes.
Full set design and visualization by us. Imagery was rendered in 8k (7680px width)

This was technically rather small and "fast" project, although I've spent considerable time to think through how to conceive the interior sets. It's one of those "make everything as you wish, just follow the rules what to show" projects, which isn't so easy I think.

I have uploaded the originals (but still compressed...) to this forum because I can't to any other place (not even dropbox shows it unless you download it, like...why do we even have hi-res monitors and fast internet if there is no option to show hi-res stuff?)

Cheers

Hi Juraj, First of all I love the images. However with great images come also great speculation. The rubble wall seems to end a bit odd where it meets the floor, but still fairly possible (is it substance?). I'm also wondering if the chairs models are a real product, it would be kinda difficult upholster the back rest curve. I enjoy your visuals thanks for sharing.

2014-11-16, 13:07:17
Reply #63

Juraj

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • studio website
The rubble wall seems to end a bit odd where it meets the floor, but still fairly possible (is it substance?). I'm also wondering if the chairs models are a real product, it would be kinda difficult upholster the back rest curve. I enjoy your visuals thanks for sharing.

Lazy detail on my side. Regular texture. Good luck designing such texture in Substance :- ) It would take you 3 days only to still look artificial. Designer&Painter are cool tools for Games, perhaps very valid for VFX too, but sort of overkill (in bad way) for Archviz.

I'm also wondering if the chairs models are a real product, it would be kinda difficult upholster the back rest curve. I enjoy your visuals thanks for sharing.

Well I am not designing my own chairs..

It's Poliform Ventura armchair, costs quite few dollars.
Please follow my new Instagram for latest projects, tips&tricks, short video tutorials and free models
Behance  Probably best updated portfolio of my work
lysfaere.com Please check the new stuff!

2014-12-03, 11:40:55
Reply #64

qwak

• Users
    • View Profile
Great work Juraj. I'm testing Corona for few weeks because Vray was driving me mad last few projects...I agree with you that Corona is not faster nor “nicer” than Vray (from my experience) but that simplicity is beautiful...and its very motivating to see this kind of HQ work done in Corona (along with for example Barts Square project).