Author Topic: 3ds Max 2018/2018 Render Node Error: Render Error (Beginning Renderer)  (Read 2109 times)

2018-03-25, 21:11:46

RobH2

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I searched the forum for this, "Render Error (Beginning Renderer)" and find it odd that it returned no results and that I'm the only person with this issue.

However, I just installed Max 2018 and Max 2019 on a render node that's running Windows 7 Professional (SP1). I did all of the Microsoft Updates. I then installed Corona.

When I try to do a network render it fails. I get the following error message:

3dsmax adapter error : Autodesk 20.4 reported error: Render Error (Beginning Renderer)

How can I solve this and get the render node to function?

2018-03-25, 23:00:09
Reply #1

cgifarm

• Active Users
  • Your Brand New RenderFarm
    • View Profile
    • CGIFarm
Hi,

Did you tried doing a regular workstation render on that node on the scene that you try rendering? This might be an obvious problem, but does the machine has enough RAM to render the scene?

Working on a Renderfarm Platform - checkout our website cgifarm.com and our cost calculator : https://www.cgifarm.com/renderfarm-cost-calculator

2018-03-26, 09:17:16
Reply #2

Frood

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Rakete GmbH
"Render Error (Beginning Renderer)"

This usually indicates that Corona is not installed/working at all. Are sure that you installed Corona correctly on that node for Max 2018? Does a 2019 job work? (Corona 1.7.4 needed)

Good Luck

Never underestimate the power of a well placed level one spell.