Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
@maru Ah Thank you very much! That changes everything hahah!
OK, I get it.

If the DCC manages the Colorspace OCIO, don't use the Corona ACES OT. If you like to use the Corona ACES OT, which is on by default leave the DCC at Linear Colorspace

How do you work these days, With OCIO managed by DCC or with the Linear Colorspace and Corona ACES OT?
Gallery / School in Schardenberg
« Last post by Neb on Today at 14:43:31 »
Hi there

I would like to introduce one of my recent archviz work. Project of the school in Schardenberg, Austria.
Software: Cinema 4d 2024 and COrona + Photoshop postpro and Camera RAW final touch.

Behance site link:
https://www.behance.net/gallery/194985895/SCHOOL

Thank you for watching!

Best regards
Neb
Gallery / Re: Skatepark Bouncing Balls
« Last post by Beanzvision on Today at 14:18:00 »
Good stuff :)
Ok Maybe Im wrong but example:

In Cinema 4D and Redshift, when I turn on the Color Management OCIO in C4D, the Redshift OCIO turns off. When C4D is set to Linear, the Redshift Color OCIO turns on. all good

C4D/ and or Max and Corona Render, the Question from above stay. I think that Corona Render doesn't support ACES Color Space native. Is that correct? Is Corona Render still Gama 2.2 Linear Space?
I think you should report a bug and provide a scene where the bug is happening. This clearly does not look like expected behaviour. https://support.chaos.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
[Max] General Discussion / 3DSMax 2025 ACES and Corona Render
« Last post by Salvatore CDA on Today at 13:03:11 »
Hi, maybe this question has been posted already but I didn't find an answer. Now ACES Colorspace is the defauld  on in 3DSMax 2025 So when I use Corona Render and the ACES OT is on by default as well, should I still use the Color settings from Max to Standard Gama 2,2, or can I turn the 3DSMax ACES Colorspace on ? what will happen? Will the ACES colorspace applied twice? Thanks for making it clear
This is not an urgent issue (I already completed the job) but I'm curious, any theory about this?
General CG Discussion / Re: Vantage and Corona
« Last post by Beanzvision on Today at 12:57:06 »
Hi there, to my knowledge, there are no current plans for Vantage on macOS. You will still be able to create and export scenes in Cinema 4D from a mac and then open that file on a PC to make use of Vantage. With that said, I'm sure it will come to macOS at some point, I just don't know when.
Gallery / Re: Skatepark Bouncing Balls
« Last post by viz.art on Today at 12:51:29 »
Was this the inspiration? ;)

More or less. Background music is slightly different ;)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10