Author Topic: Blender Exporter v3 released  (Read 161201 times)

2018-09-17, 14:31:29
Reply #75

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile
Yes, it is necessary. Corona Standalone is included in our universal installers (3ds Max and C4D ones): https://corona-renderer.com/download
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2018-09-18, 07:16:00
Reply #76

Sanekum

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Yes, it is necessary. Corona Standalone is included in our universal installers (3ds Max and C4D ones): https://corona-renderer.com/download

But textures are broken in Corona 1.7

2018-09-18, 12:56:19
Reply #77

maru

• Corona Team
  • Active Users
  • Marcin
    • View Profile

But textures are broken in Corona 1.7

And what exactly do you mean by broken textures?
Marcin Miodek | chaos-corona.com
3D Support Team Lead - Corona | contact us

2018-09-18, 13:34:33
Reply #78

blanchg

• Active Users
    • View Profile
    • Blender exporter for Corona
The material preview doesn't work with the latest windows or Mac standalones if they use textures or IES profiles. This has been ongoing for a year or more.

2018-09-23, 23:33:32
Reply #79

rHebKo

• Users
    • View Profile
if you download one of the other packages, it should come with a copy of standalone if i remember correctly.

2018-10-09, 10:33:54
Reply #80

LoveToBlend

• Users
    • View Profile
i assume this version doesn't support viewport rendering..
When it could be available for blender?

2018-10-09, 19:08:52
Reply #81

monkriss

• Active Users
    • View Profile
I saw in a recent update that corona displacement might available. Is that true? If so is there an optimal to way to make it work?
Is this similar to Blenders displacement node set up then?

2018-10-09, 21:34:02
Reply #82

blanchg

• Active Users
    • View Profile
i assume this version doesn't support viewport rendering..
When it could be available for blender?
It requires support from the standalone and the blender plugin, not in the short term.

I saw in a recent update that corona displacement might available. Is that true? If so is there an optimal to way to make it work?
Is this similar to Blenders displacement node set up then?

This is correct it is supported now, there are a few tuning settings that aren't available in the UI but it seems to work well with the settings that are there.

2018-10-09, 23:28:54
Reply #83

monkriss

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Amazing ill check it out tomorrow! I did have a quick look but nothing was happening. Does it require subdivision or solely the node set up and Corona 1.7?

Sorry slight side note. I wanted to see if corona 3.0 and AIDenoising works as it looks.... breathtakingly fast. However it doesn't look like the denoising while rendering works, I'm guessing that's an issue with Corona Standalone?
i know you're not actively working with 3.0, but I thought id see if you knew anything :)

2018-10-09, 23:33:41
Reply #84

blanchg

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Have a look here, https://bitbucket.org/coronablender/render_corona/issues/205/displace-issue  I didn't play with displacement too much yet.

Not sure if it is included with the standalone or it is a new option that needs to be added.  Will have a look.

2018-10-09, 23:36:58
Reply #85

monkriss

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Will do thank you!

And I just saw that the "denoise while rendering" is an option the users need to tick inside 3DS. So that's why its not working here. Maybe its a tick option Blender can include?

Oh man im so excited for that. If anyone is wondering you can see it in action here. It takes a couple of seconds and then you can see the denoising getting to work straight away. VERY cool

t=600s

2018-10-09, 23:51:21
Reply #86

blanchg

• Active Users
    • View Profile
There isn't an option in the v3 standalone I am running, you can see the available options by running
Code: [Select]
CoronaStandalon -confHelp

2018-10-10, 07:02:57
Reply #87

LoveToBlend

• Users
    • View Profile
It requires support from the standalone and the blender plugin, not in the short term.
Thanks for feedback, I wouldn't mind if viewport rendering would requires support from the standalone, but it doesn't seems to work as viewport rendering, more like standard manual full render with long export time to get results...
Need support for viewport rendering and for lamps..
I hope i misunderstood something, if so can you please explain, how does it work..?

2018-10-10, 07:53:17
Reply #88

blanchg

• Active Users
    • View Profile
Can't get around the export times really, that data needs to be transformed from blender's format to corona's format.

Any very slow examples please let me know as sometimes I can improve it.

2018-10-10, 08:25:54
Reply #89

LoveToBlend

• Users
    • View Profile
I hope category - "Overwrite Geometry: Only Modified" will be improved, so it would update all small changes and would be fast viewport updates in future with quick exporting time.

Otherwise, without quick viewport render, is impossible to use corona render for blender.

Looking forward!
« Last Edit: 2018-10-10, 11:00:08 by LoveToBlend »