Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Feature Requests

The most wanted feature?

<< < (199/231) > >>

yagi:
Pls, there's no thread to the topic ""Further improvements to Chaos Scatter"" yet?

Its an amazing addition that can only get better. Here are my early suggestions:
I hope they have plans to add an ANIMATED feature for Vegetation, Humans and Cars.
I hope they throw in some time lapse HDRI s too
...and I'm personally requesting for more colored human posed models in your collection, in both formal and traditional attires. you would be surprise how many African nations are into corona. ;)

There's a lot Chaos Scatter can offer with time but I wish they could implement the above requests as updates way before corona 9.

Thanks to the corona team.

Ondra:
Reset votes since new version was released and new ideas were added.
You can check the tentative road map for the next version here: https://trello.com/b/EfPE4kPx/corona-tentative-road-map-3ds-max

Frood:
If you add "Improvements to caustics", then "Improvements to 2.5d displacement" should not be missing? Imho way more users suffer from displacement issues by comparison.

Good Luck

romullus:

--- Quote from: yagi on 2022-05-24, 01:05:06 ---Pls, there's no thread to the topic ""Further improvements to Chaos Scatter"" yet?

Its an amazing addition that can only get better. Here are my early suggestions:
I hope they have plans to add an ANIMATED feature for Vegetation, Humans and Cars.
I hope they throw in some time lapse HDRI s too
...and I'm personally requesting for more colored human posed models in your collection, in both formal and traditional attires. you would be surprise how many African nations are into corona. ;)

There's a lot Chaos Scatter can offer with time but I wish they could implement the above requests as updates way before corona 9.

Thanks to the corona team.

--- End quote ---

Did you mean Chaos Cosmos? I don't think that your requested things has anything to do with Chaos Scatter.

triget:

--- Quote from: Ondra on 2022-05-24, 09:08:21 ---Reset votes since new version was released and new ideas were added.
You can check the tentative road map for the next version here: https://trello.com/b/EfPE4kPx/corona-tentative-road-map-3ds-max

--- End quote ---

After reset "GPU/Hybrid rendering" still on top :))))) When will developers listen to users? If you want more money per month, start listening to your users.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version