Chaos Corona for 3ds Max > [Max] Feature Requests

The most wanted feature?

<< < (4/231) > >>

racoonart:

--- Quote from: Keymaster on 2012-09-20, 18:09:24 ---I have no intention of doing second half-assed interactive renderer with half the features. Not now, not ever ;)

--- End quote ---

Thanks! That's great to hear :) VrayRT is completely useless for anything serious since production render doesn't match the RT stuff... +unsupported materials etc....

Paul Jones:
phew :)

Javadevil:

You can use VrayRT to render final frames, sure it doesn't support all Vray features, but you can still render final frames from it.

I'm 50/50 with interactive rendering, I agree once the scene hits a certain amount of complexity its useless, but the one thing I like it for is adjusting the Sun, seeing where my shadows land.
Normally Nitrous/viewport is okay for this, but once you start trying shine the sun through trees etc... its no good.
Its also good for rendering cars, changing hdri's, watching the reflections, tweaking car paints.

Distribute rendering is my number 1:
Theres nothing worse than not being able to speed up a render under crunch time, clients breathing down your neck.
Knowing I can add another render node to speed up a high res still is essential for productions work.

cheers

Ondra:
Participating media added

superrune:
Once you've tried interactive rendering without limitations (such as in the caustic visualizer or arnold), believe me - your workflow will change completely! I would love to see a max-renderer support proper interactive rendering.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version